Your Email Address:

First Name:

clotrimazole for harry tongue

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

clotrimazole for harry tongue

Post by meowkity1 »

Im already on a good antibiotic fr sinus infection but I had to take son to the docs today and thought why not ask for a hairy tongue treatment. I told her I read about dekeratizing agents, and now Im trying clotrimazole dissolve tablets. Anyone try these before?
I'll let you guys know If If I get any improvment in the length of my tongue hairs. She even gave me a refill

Larc400
God

Re: clotrimazole for harry tongue

Post by Larc400 »

meowkity1 wrote: I told her I read about dekeratizing agents, and now Im trying clotrimazole dissolve tablets.
What is this..? 8)
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I`ve been using biotene PBF dry mouth toothpaste for 9 months straight & the white hairy coating on my tongue is so much thinner now. Sometimes it`s even gone for a few days.
sickofit

Post by sickofit »

Clotrimazole is not a keratolitic agent, it's an antifungal.

Tretinoin, urea, salicylic acid etc. are keratolitic agents.

I myself am also suffering from a white hairy tongue and rotten egg breath.

I also had postnasel drip and a very strong sort of fart breath coming from my nose but I totaly fixed this problem by irrigating my nose every morning with 500ml of water with two teaspoons of salt and the most important thing 8 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract.
This took my fart breath from my nose and postnasal drip away in 3 days.

Since one week i'm adding 2 drops of Grapefruit Seed extract to my toothbrush together with my normal toothpaste and my tongue looks a lot pinker now.

It is stil quit hairy but I think i'm killing the fungus on my tongue bit by bit and I hope by doing so, my tongue papilea will begin shedding faster so I don't get a hairy tongue anymore.

My breath from my mouth is still there but not as pungent as it was, I say a 40% improvement.

Since you are also suffering from sinus problems I strongly suggest that you give the Grapefruit Seed exact mixed with salt and water a try.
You don't have to buy an expensive irrigation system or a neti pot. What I did was making a hole in the cap of a 500ml plastic water bottle with a screwdriver and made my own irrigator.

So what you need is:

- Grapefruit seed extract (I use the normal strength 118ml one from nutribiotic)
- salt
- water bottle with hole in the cap
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic