Your Email Address:

First Name:

A bad breath clinic in Sydney makes national news (twice).

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gordongekko2
Total Newbie

A bad breath clinic in Sydney makes national news (twice).

Post by gordongekko2 »

A couple of years old now so here are both news features that were uploaded to youtube. He sells his 'breezecare/kforce' products. I live in Sydney and this clinic is about a 30 minute drive away from me. Should I go? Or just another waste of time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XvX5APhWl0

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR54emoumy0

Please watch them both and visit his website. We need more publicity on bad breath caused by anaerobic bacteria.

gordongekko2
Total Newbie

Post by gordongekko2 »

Oh, and another interview that made morning breakfast news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaItIW4d ... re=related
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I called to the clinic, I talked with marketing person / dentist, baldie was not around.

We had a good talk. He said they check people with oral chroma, not sure why katz the mafioso does not buy this. Not have an idea.

SO they check people and he said that there are 2 kinf of people coming to clinic. One with bb coming from tongue, not a lot of people and the majority with bb coming from throat.

So I fall in that category too. What disturbed me at the end is that he said that 100 % people get cured. For sure a lie, and a big ****ing alarm.

But still they work with ent - a progress - and he checks these people and even do a surgery if necessary.

It is important to flush sinuses and clean out with surgery if necessary.

I asked about probiotics to test them for 3 people from out board.

They are afraid of bad comments, for sure that will not work.

But at least they are one step in front of Katzioso.

They have sinus examination, the ent goes inside the nose.

THis is the main reason people have bb he said.

Uncleaned pnd, stagnates in the nose and sinuses and starts to smell, THat is why you should fluch sinuses with salt water.

Sounds reasonable, and I need to talk to an ent who know about this stuff.

Going to Austarlia is super expensive, 500 for checkup and few 1000s for surgery for sure.

If somebody is Aussie here, I suggest he visits the clinic so we se if he gets "100% cured"

I hate people giving false hopes.

100% my ****ing ass.

But still my preferable clinic if you ask me. Somebody need to check them out and report back.

They dont use any chemical, like that crypto bosey skeleton. Btw did she die already, she was a classmate with Jesus I have heard.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

are these products shown in the videos shipped to US and/or europe?

@Jimi
you've been through several attempts, I was wondering if you have ever taken into account lingual tonsils as the cause of your BB?

as for the sinus problems, if they were so frequent everyone who practise the sinus irrigation would be BB free which is not the case....
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes you are right, i have never had a tube through my nose.

at least they have a new theory, not only tongue and they are using ent who specializes in bad breath.

at least something, though 100 % sucess ****ing makes me MAD, because I know it is not true

I think my bb come from throat, just like they described.

they can measure where the bb is coming with oral chroma

at least something is moving, thank god we are not sticking with Katzioso bullshit
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The katzioso sinus drops are meant to be quite effective
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

I have been to this Clinic and used the Oral Chromo machine. They measure the 3 VSC's and the readings come back in graph format as shown on their website. The first time I went I recorded a 'cognitive threshold' of 95 on the first gas (the rotten egg one), I was actually within the threshold which means some people may or may not smell my BB. That cost me $90. I then had a full clean and polish and was told to clean my tongue and floss twice a day. I went back 2 weeks later and my readings had halved so I was well under the cognitive threshold but a reading of 40 was still present. He said it was up to me whether I bought any products or not but if i wanted to get down to zero he would reccommend the pro-biotics and Kbreeze tooth paste / tongue paste. I havent been back as yet but I think at the moment my BB has returned unless I'm just being paranoid. This clinic is 1.5hrs away from me but Ill be making the trip at some point over the next few months - ill let you know the readings then... I'm probably back to square one.
My BB is intermittent. My floss doesnt smell, my tongue doesnt smell, I don't have PND, no tonsil stones that I can see but my dad has Chronic BB (my brothers don't) - It gets really bad whilst drinking beer which I try to stay away from now... Very confusing and annoying.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

please keep us posted, stevo
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

oravital clinics (anne bosy) use the orachroma too. it just diagnoses whether you have bb or not, and how severe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic