Your Email Address:

First Name:

FANTASTIC INITIATIVE BY MEBO RESEARCH: ONLINE PETITION

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
FANTASTIC INITIATIVE BY MEBO RESEARCH: ONLINE PETITION

Post by malory »

Fantastic news. Maria (Chief executive of MEBO Research and Body Odor Support Forum administrator) and her companions have created an online petition to raise awareness of systemic odour-producing conditions. Obviously, the more people that sign it, the less likely it is that the powers that be can pretend we don't exist. Regardless of the cause of our odour, we should not be ashamed of our condition and should not be afraid of signing our names on such a potentially powerful document. At times I am very distressed by my condition but it is not all of who I am and I am proud to support this brilliant idea.

SO PLEASE SIGN UP WITHOUT DELAY AND HELP TO REACH THE TARGET OF 50 000 SIGNATURES.

Maria says:
"By signing this petition, you become part of the solution, taking action to change the lives of all sufferers around the world, and striving to ensure that our children and our children’s children will live carefree and happy lives, without the suffering these conditions cause.

Only your first name, last name and your email address are required to create your signature"

Go to MEBO RESEARCH and click on 'Odor Petition' or:
http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... nding.html

ALSO (UK PEOPLE):
Please remember to e-mail the health MPs on 4th July. Let them know we are here. Let them know how we have to live and let them know that the medical community should be doing more.

malory
Master
Post by malory »

Oh, I should have made it clear: the petition is open to all of our friends, family members and colleagues. It is not a petition of sufferers only. This means that signing it does not immediately identify you to the world as a foul-odour-sufferer. Therefore, there is no reason to be reluctant about signing it. It is simply a petition asking for more research into a specific group of medical conditions. So don't be shy - sign up now. I'm going to get family, friends and maybe colleagues to sign it too.
malory
Master
Post by malory »

http://www.meboresearch.org/petition.html

3 of my (non-smelly) friends have already signed the petition. If they can do it then so can you. The total is still only at 40.
COME ON GUYS!!
smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

That's a really nice website you got there! Finally someone who takes bad breath and oder seriously. Wish there were more people like you in the world.

I'm gonna sign ur petition now. Hope you can get the 50K sign ups you need!
malory
Master
Post by malory »

PLEASE get involved in the raising awareness initiatives!!!
The more voices join in, the louder the message. so sign that petition now. It can be done anonymously apparently.

Start e-mailing now to let politicians know how serious it is to live with an odour problem:
List of British Health MPs to be contacted

Andrew Lansley CBE MP
Secretary of State For health
[email protected]

Simon Burns MP (Chelmsford)
Minister of State for Heath
[email protected]

Paul Burstow MP
Minister Of State Care Services
[email protected]

Anne Milton
Under Secretary Of State Public Health
[email protected]
malory
Master
Post by malory »

THE PETITION CAN BE SIGNED ANONYMOUSLY!!

Please sign it! There are not even 100 signatures yet. I'm baffled by this! I just don't understand why people can't be bothered. This (like so many other petitions for good causes) is for our own benefit.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

done!
people, please sign!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic