Your Email Address:

First Name:

root cause of bad breath

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
depressed13
Total Newbie

root cause of bad breath

Post by depressed13 »

i think the root cause of my bad breath is my stomach ulcer because i feel hungry every time..

ulcer>white tongue>bad breath

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Why do you have an ulcer?
depressed13
Total Newbie

Post by depressed13 »

because of too much acid in my stomach..when i was 9 years old i remember that i drunk a lot of soft drinks and my ulcer started and later it become worse.. Now i'm 15 i still have ulcer.. but i'm not completely sure if this is the only root cause of my bb, i'm not vegetarian i always eat meats. i had bb since i was 13. bb affected my life since then it affected my school performance. I become too shy to talk and recite and i always cover my mouth with a scarf but before, i was active and graduated my elementary level as a salutatorian.. I want to be a biologist someday! but with this BB, all my dreams are gone even marrying a person. i don't think there's someone who will admire me. Please HELP me to cure this bb, i want to be a person that my parents would be proud of and not to be a cause of shame..
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You're pretty young. Don't wait to talk to your parents about it. Do it NOW.

They will try to help you AND you're probably covered under your family's health insurance.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

There's no reason why anyone should be living with a stomach ulcer. I presume you have ruled out helicobacter pylori? Medication exists to reduce the amount of acid your stomach produces. The things you eat can help you too as can lifestyle changes.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I've never heard of anyone as young as 15 having a stomach ulcer. If that diagnosis is correct, it is very sad. It is also strange that it would be caused by soft drinks. In fact, the syrup in Coca Cola can heal small stomach ulcers if drunk on an empty stomach. Of cource, the sugar in soft drinks is perfect food for the bacteria in your mouth. Also, the stomach ulcer may not be the cause of your breath odor.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic