Your Email Address:

First Name:

WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Free2breath911
Junior

WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??

Post by Free2breath911 »

I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in starting a weekly support group. After all we have the same struggle which is BB.

I know there are a few blogs that I have read on here of people who have meet in person.
But I would like to see if maybe, we can start some type of weekly support system. Yahoo Chat, BlogTV,ect.

BB will cause alot of us to isolate from our friends and family and that can began to drive you insane after a while.

Hopefully we can help each other and make it easier to cope with our issue together.
Just to talk to someone and vent to someone that truely understands, can make it easier to make it through that next day or life!
If anyone is interested leave a message below. PLEASE!!

Mariaf
Total Newbie

Post by Mariaf »

I am. How come so much people here speak about feeling lonely which I myself feel like this at times. But no one has written anything here. I think a support group it's a great idea specially for those bad days. I'm going to open a yahoo email so we can chat. What is yours
josef5111

Post by josef5111 »

i am in i have never seen some one from this site with bb and i agree with you guys we need to chat so we can be international friends as well as local ones, this site has a chat room but it does not work i don't know why i hope jimi will tel as the problem.
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

[email protected]

Please let me know the time, so that i can be online.
deebo

WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE ????????????

Post by deebo »

Free2breath911 wrote:I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in starting a weekly support group. After all we have the same struggle which is BB.

.. we can start some type of weekly support system. Yahoo Chat, BlogTV,ect.

BB will cause alot of us to isolate from our friends and family and that can began to drive you insane after a while.
If anyone is interested leave a message below. PLEASE!!
YES. I'm really hoping and waiting for this Exact thing.

Sometimes this site is what makes things bearable ,and I thank Jimi for it. Even better would be a chance to have a regular weekly support e-gathering .
Theres skype , oovoo, mebeam,... many other free multi voice or vid hosts.

I for 1 could Really use the company . Love to exchange some good vibes and advice . PLEASE .
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

[email protected]

Ok so here is the E-mail I set up. I want everyone to download yahoo Instant Messenger.

Then we can schedule a virtual "meet & greet".

I want to start Schedule the first chat for this coming Monday night but I need to know when is a good time for everyone thats interested. Hopefully we can add more people as the time goes.

IM at anytime....Im going to link to my phone as well.

Ive never done the Im so bare with me.
josef5111

Post by josef5111 »

here is mine [email protected] add me we need many people so we can be online all the time, but if its just few people from different continents then this is not gona work, i wake up when you sleep my friends :-k
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

May I join your support group? I have a yahoo account.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

here is my yahoo info:
[email protected]
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

why can't we just have a chat meet right on the site on chat?
i think that's the simplest way, what do you guys think?
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

I just added everyone check you IM request.

@ waiting4relief....just to chat. I like this site but Ive never used the chat.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i'd really recommend doing it here on site. the chat room is right in the site - would you guys agree to do that?
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Yes you can add me also [email protected], i'll add anyone who has already posted their addy :)
sadbbgirl17

just

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

Just requested everyone!
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

so, where and when is everyone chatting?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic