Your Email Address:

First Name:

The nose is the cause!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

The nose is the cause!!!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

I talked with aussie clinic and I firmly belive, it just makes sense that the nose is the cause, posta nasal drip, already infected in the nose dripping down in the throat and starts to smell bad.

Forget about stomach, forget aout lungs. This is the cause!

Everybody should go to ENT, a good professional and let him check into your nose.

I am sure he will find something. I am going to ent, I never suspected anything wrong with my sinuses.

There must be an infection. I do jala neti pod each day now and I feel better, but the stench is still coming from my throat.

Start doing jala neti each day. Put a lot of peroxide inside.

I hope we can crack this shit soon.

Gooner
Junior

Post by Gooner »

I agree, for many people it will be originated from that area. Luckily i have an ENT appointment on wednesday to assess my nasal issues with a view to a septoplasty operation.

I doubt straightening the septum will magically sort it out but hopefully they will notice something. If anyone has any ideas of good questions i can ask the ENT id be interested to know and i will ask and report back on the forum.
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

i have a deviated septum but as usual, my doctors refuse to operate on my nose

the post nasal drip certainly worsens my condition

however, my doctor has given me bovine colostrum supplements, ive been taking them for a month now, and although i can't tell if it has done anything for my breath, my post nasal drip has definitely almost completely disappeared. i used to get pnd (and a congested nose as well as rhinitis) 24/7, but now, i only get it when i smoke and it's only for a few hours at most. so for the most part, no more pnd for me

i still get bb though, based on people's reactions, but i think that may be from the fact that i have a hiatal hernia, which, again, my doctors refuse to operate on. but that's another story
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I may be a sucker, but Baldie clinic kind of made good theory.
But I never have congested nose, I can always breath good. Maybe there is still infection inside. I stopped doing jala neti for 1 day and after 1 day something dripped down, that horrible taste, in just few minutes. Like some kind of liquid.

I have baldie clinic because they claim 100 % ****ing cure. ****ing ASSHOLES: But still it is a theory that kind of is the most normal.

I think ent should go inside the nose and check it out.

I think body is trying really hard but just can't get rid of the infection.

On the other hand I dont want people go through some kind of surgery if it does not work.

I think ****ing clinics should be more truthful. I hate 100%, beucase I know the sucess rate would be probably 10 % IF??

And not 100%.

We never heard anybody cured by Baldie clinic, even if they have oral chroma.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I went to an ENT about tonsils. Didn't recommend tonsillectomy. He said I have PND. He prescribed an expensive steroidal nasal spray instead of a generic so I didn't get it.

I think I'll try a sinus rinse (NeilMed Sinus Rinse bottle) with saline and grapefruit seed extract. Has anyone tried GSE to fight sinus infection?

I've been rinsing my tonsils and adenoids with saline and GSE, but the bb keeps coming.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Wow so you think stomach has nothing at all to do with bad breath?

Does this mean that instead of sugars, diary, acid, red meat, alcohol, etc, it's actually just nasal drip stuck in the throat? And the lungs don't absorb any odors that stench our exhaling after all? Do you think we are swallowing the mucous and it's bacterial content has thrown our entire digestive system off? Or is it that foods we eat are causing PND, not internal intolerances after all.

Can you guys be more clear about what you think and why? I'm curious because for about 5 years I've been here, you've been talking the exact opposite. I don't know what to believe around here.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

I truly believe the nose is the cause as well and alot of people have pn drip because of fungal infections and don't even realize it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

elliott wrote:Wow so you think stomach has nothing at all to do with bad breath?

Does this mean that instead of sugars, diary, acid, red meat, alcohol, etc, it's actually just nasal drip stuck in the throat? And the lungs don't absorb any odors that stench our exhaling after all? Do you think we are swallowing the mucous and it's bacterial content has thrown our entire digestive system off? Or is it that foods we eat are causing PND, not internal intolerances after all.

Can you guys be more clear about what you think and why? I'm curious because for about 5 years I've been here, you've been talking the exact opposite. I don't know what to believe around here.
Yes that is what they told me in Aussie Baldie clinic, the bb comes from tongue or the throat, they measure it with oral chroma.

I am still not sure but I think the reason is mouth, throat area, but the cause might be nose.

because when I take mouthwash, with chemical, all clinic are selling, I get immediately better, if the bb would be the cause, the mouthwash does not go inside the lungs.

And when you scrape the tongue, the smell should go away.

When I took mouthwash for few days, bb got smaller and smaller, till somethig dislodged from my throat. Like a coating or something, after that, my bb was really minimal. But the sideeffects prevented me to take it.

I think the bb is coming from throat.

But here is another question, why if I breath through the nose, the smell is like 20% and if I open the mouth only a little bit, the smell jumps to 100%.

If the reason would be in throat, then the smell should come from nose at same intensity as from mouth. Really questionable.
deebo

neti pot

Post by deebo »

chubbygirl wrote:i have a deviated septum but as usual, my doctors refuse to operate on my nose
..however, my doctor has given me bovine colostrum supplements, ive been taking them for a month now, and although i can't tell if it has done anything for my breath, my post nasal drip has definitely almost completely disappeared. i used to get pnd (and a congested nose as well as rhinitis) 24/7, but now, i only get it when i smoke and it's only for a few hours at most. so for the most part, no more pnd for me

i still get bb though, based on people's reactions, but i think that may be from the fact that i have a hiatal hernia, which, again, my doctors refuse to operate on. but that's another story
hi chubbygirl . do you use a neti pot at all ? I have a D-septum and pnd too . I'm very interested to see if b-colostrum solves my pnd without leaving my throat dried out like anti histamines do . What brand colostrum do you use?
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:
elliott wrote: Can you guys be more clear about what you think and why? I'm curious because for about 5 years I've been here, you've been talking the exact opposite. I don't know what to believe around here.
Yes that is what they told me in Aussie Baldie clinic, the bb comes from tongue or the throat, they measure it with oral chroma.
because when I take mouthwash, with chemical, all clinic are selling, I get immediately better, if the bb would be the cause, the mouthwash does not go inside the lungs.
I took mouthwash for few days, bb got smaller and smaller, till somethig dislodged from my throat. Like a coating or something, after that, my bb was really minimal. But the sideeffects prevented me to take it.

If the reason would be in throat, then the smell should come from nose at same intensity as from mouth. Really questionable.
Jimi . Sounds like you making progress bro . What is the chemical / mouthwash that worked and what side effects ?? Very curious .

i started a job finally and getting terrible reactions (nose rubs,face covers,gum offers..). i have a clearer diet but BB seems to be the same as always . I try to talk to a counselor about it but it s very awkward ,no one has the balls to mention BB. Me too .
Ash

Post by Ash »

I went to an ENT consultant who could find nothing wrong with me. Zinc chloride works very well which proves to me that the bacterial problem is originating in the mouth as opposed to anywhere else.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Ash wrote:I went to an ENT consultant who could find nothing wrong with me. Zinc chloride works very well which proves to me that the bacterial problem is originating in the mouth as opposed to anywhere else.
If zinc chloride works for you, you never had serious bb. For most of us, even chlorine dioxide doesn't work.

I'm beginning to think I have a bad molar. Whenever I irrigate the lower left molar, I smell something. It could be indirectly from the tonsils, or it could be the root cause. My dentist just did a lot of work on the upper teeth. Hasn't touched the lower ones yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic