:  Contribute  :  Advanced Search  :  Site Statistics  :  Directory  :  Donations  :  Forum  :  Calendar  :  Links  :  Polls   Contact Us  :  Tmau Site  :  OUR FACEBOOK PAGE  : 
Welcome to Bad Breath Halitosis
Thursday, April 17 2014 @ 12:52 AM MDT

bad breath cure bad breath cure bad breath cure bad breath cure
raw food getting started raw food and cook food craving dating with bad breath linden method for curing anxiety bad breath

Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Glycerin USP for White Coated Tounge.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ABOUT BAD BREATH Forum Index -> GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Free2breath911
Junior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Glycerin USP for White Coated Tounge. Reply with quote

well I was just reading a thread on another site, and the people there were talking about Vegitable Glycerin and Pure Glycerin USP. (5.00 local pharmacy)

So of course me and BB tried it....( I already had some pure glycerin that I use for makeup mixing). about 5 drops onto my toothbrush after brushing regular.....and nothing. then about 15 seconds later my tounge began to turn very pink. hmmm? wow! ok.

now about 20 minutes later.....still very pink. But this is the same feeling I have after using sea salt. Tounge is nice and pink for a hour or so then the bacteria kick back in.

anyway just though I was share this really quick. If you want to try...you can find the Pure Glycerin USP at CVS. or Im sure any local pharmacy has it. Its used for many things mainly as a skin protector, and in alot of soaps, and makeup. But the taste is not bad actually really sweet. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ABOUT BAD BREATH Forum Index -> GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: