Your Email Address:

First Name:

day tenth of raw vegan & bleeding

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
clara0
Master

day tenth of raw vegan & bleeding

Post by clara0 »

Hi guys

I am now on day 10 of my raw vegan journy, the first days I cheated very little (ate some cooked brown rice 1,2 times ) but most of the time I have been 100% raw and from yesterday sth happened that made me worried :-k .

I developed a pain on my back like the pain I have when I am on my period and today the blood started coming!
I have had my period finished like 10 days ago and this condition never ever happend to me before except once that was many years ago when I was in very stressful condition.

By the way I also have had very severe stress 2 days ago because of personal problems I have , I am just wondering is it stress related or part of the detox? does anyone have any experience on that?

I am really sorry that my post is not bb related ,but I could not find any information about it on web and nobody knows I am going raw for my bb, it is a secret.
The good news is my bb is almost under control \:D/ and a friend who did not know anything about it told me today that I look younger and more beautiful :)

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

What you should do is go slowly into raw, I think this is just a detox. You said it happened to you before right, so it might be old problems coming up.

When starting raw. body will get a lot of energy to clean itself, so probably it is just that.
deebo

Re: day tenth of raw vegan & bleeding

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:Hi guys

I am now on day 10 of my raw vegan journy, the first days I cheated very little (ate some cooked brown rice 1,2 times ) but most of the time I have been 100% raw and from yesterday sth happened that made me worried :-k .)
Hey Clara . I'm just back on raw for 5 days too. After reading your last post about being weak ,I am making sure I have lots of calories and so far I've haven't cheated . About the pain/blood: I would say go get your DR to check you out , get a full blood test. Tests are cheap usually .(under $30 maybe) .

Yea, right away on the raw diet the body will lose excess water because we don't have loads of salt in the food. Then,many say we lose inflammation . This time i'm take sublingual b12 drops and a few other supplements. Also taking Jimi's recent advice adding H-peroxide to my neti pot. Its only been 5 days and I notice the difference in what I can smell and taste again . I'm now steering clear of rice ,and I'm trying to sprout quinoa .
I'm really trying to do this right this time ,even the healthiest diet can be done wrong .Plenty youtube friends have been happy for years on it.

I hope the lessening of BB is lessening your anxiety too Clara, I know what u mean . Its hard to talk about it and its hard to talk period with BB. That is Stressful .

A few member here would like to start a weekly support chat ,it may help. PM me if that sounds good .
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Thanks guys, actually I did not start the diet at once, last year I tried it for 3 times but gave up after 2,3 days but this time I reduced the cooked part from 6 month ago and I was like 90% raw the last weeks before I go 100% raw.

I did some research on it.....it has happened to a lots of people and mostof them have had stress at that time, So I beleive it is stress related.I hate stress but I have always suffered from it because of my life conditions.

And my weakness it almost gone far more better than before, I go walking every day without problems. In general diet works for me and I am planning to stay on it.
My skin/hands/lips are not dry anymore and I feel my eyesight is improving,I couldnot see without glasses properly before.
In general I am satisfied if this goddamn stress let me live my life.
By the way at the moement I am taking 6 tablets per day:
2 probiotics in the morning
2 olive leaf extract later on and also 2 glucosamine (vg capsules) for my knees at night.
I am going to stop the supplements when I finish my supply or replace them with others except for the glucosamine because I need to take it.
deebo

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:I did some research on it.....it has happened to a lots of people and mostof them have had stress at that time, So I beleive it is stress related.I hate stress but I have always suffered from it because of my life conditions..
In general I am satisfied if this goddamn stress let me live my life.
By the way at the moement I am taking 6 tablets per day:
2 probiotics in the morning
2 olive leaf extract later on and also 2 glucosamine (vg capsules) for my knees at night.
I am going to stop the supplements when I finish my supply or replace them with others except for the glucosamine because I need to take it.
i have bad anxiety even on cooked diet especially wen my blood sugar is low . This causes dry mouth ..and next bb is Worse than ever. Tried lots of med scripts for anxiety/stress ,may work for others but made me feel like a zombie on shrooms. There r some great supps that work tho. 2 pages of over-the-counter stuff for stress. http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f56/
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/for ... ndex2.html
heres some vids about new raw'ers , she talks about stress,mood..and what to eat/take to help. I'll be ordering goji , vegan dha,holy basil to see if it helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqlGT3wBPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu5QUkxgnTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRzUP9xqEYM
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

congrats on having strong will

I am like 50 % raw all the time, if I go over that, I loose weight a lot and enamel of my teeth.

And I get anxious a lot too, because i loose so much weight and people provoke me more if I am thin......

Just go on, when you will get to 100% for 4 -6 months, you can say goodbye to BB, or at least you will reduce it to 95 %.

I am not sure, but you will reach 100 % in few months on 100$ raw.

Maybw you will be able to get back to some cooked after you get rid of bb.

I pray for you. Don't give up if you don't have storng symptoms. Forget about bleeding, it is just old symptom coming up, it will dissapear.
deebo

Raw Calories

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:congrats on having strong will

I am like 50 % raw all the time, if I go over that, I loose weight a lot and enamel of my teeth.

And I get anxious a lot too, because i loose so much weight and people provoke me more if I am thin......
Hi Jimi . I'm very curious , What you eat when you are 100% raw ?? I think before you were telling me lots of citrus fruits ?

You feel citrus destroys your enamel ? I will watch out for this. Hopefully we can learn from each others mistakes and make a great Raw diet to kill BB. 8)

I will ask some raw youtube guys about these issues . Please let us know your experiences
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I just wanna write an update about my situation, I have been raw for 41 days now, I have had some good & hard days but in general I kept with it, the interesting thing is I have had again bleeding between 2 periods this month, I beleive it is detox. No bb problem anyway.
My eyesight and skin also improved dramatically...and I can breath easily through my nose which was always blocked.

Yesterday I was invited somewhere and I had to eat a meal of cooked food and a piece of cake and guess what? I noticed some angry looks after like 6,7 hours of eating those foods and my wrist was stinky when I did the test, though not as horrible as before but still bad. Also the girl who was the host kissed all the friends except me, enough signs I guess.

So I conclude that my body is very toxic ( I have had many days of detox and I beleive I will still have ) that I should stay raw vegan maybe for years to fix it, you know guys I have consumed heavy amount of medecine from stupid doctors for allergy, asthma, stomach, depression, hormon imbalance etc...for many many years and worked & lived in a very polluted area before...The most challenging thing for me is 1) social interactions...nobody knows I am eating raw.even close friends or family memebers do not even know about my bb because I have lived alone abroad for the last couple of years and avoided people because of my bb and when I met my family last year I was taking antibiotics.I am going home in a short time and feel desperate about it....

And also here in Sweden being raw is not as fun as many other countries, very limited veriaty of fruits and veggies which are very expensive and terribely tasteless, the same problem about nuts and other stuff....I actually only afford to buy certain kind of food...and no sunlight for most of the year.
But I will keep on it and I will tolerate all the problems if it means no bb, I do everything to be bb free.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

First time I did not eat any green smoothies. That was I think like 15 years ago. My teeth start to destroy after 6 months on raw diet, same time as my bb almost completely vanished. I had a really bad time, lost so much weight, my family kid me about how thin i was.......and my teeth, the chunk of enamel chipped of, still can see if you look closely. at the bottom of the teeth.

Second time, same problem, after few months my teeth were britle......Chipped off; i had to stop, third timeI drink green smoothies, same problem, problem with teeth.

I asked numerous people, some have problems with teeth some dont, my problems are already there in teeth area because of bb. So I think this is my weak body area.

I should just say ***k it and go through with it. First time. But There were no internet back then, I had only 1 book, no knowledge, Now this time it is better. more info but still like I wasted my time
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Jimmi I have exactly the same problem!! My teeth has started to become brittle from like 9 month ago since I increased the raw part, I panick, My teeth have become so sensitive that I cant brush my teeth, whatever I eat they hurt even a soft food, I started taking vegan calcium & vitamin D supplements, what do you suggest?

I dont wanna lose my teeth...but I have no way to go :((
Somedays I wish I sleep and never wake up again...you see Jimmi you are not alone.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes, we have same problem, i suggest you use baking powder plus peroxide for your toothpaste. Google it, you will see how to make it.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I tried baking soda before, it made it even more sensitive so I stopped using it. I dont have pain in a particular tooth but in all my teeth sounds like they have become very fragile and lost their strength.
I have searched on it, some people say it is because of sweet fruits, and some say it is detox. I dont know...but I used to eat lots of sweet fruits before being vegan and no sensitive teeth...I am taking daily calcium / vitam D supplements plus daily soya milk with added calcium, but still the problem is there,
I am planning to eat almond daily which are rich in calcium but god they are very expensive here.:( like veggies.

If someone has the similar experience or knows the reason please help, otherwise the diet has solved lots of my health problems up to now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic