Your Email Address:

First Name:

Food Intolerances linked to Halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced

Food Intolerances linked to Halitosis

Post by fighter »

http://www.bodyodor777.com/myths.html
http://www.healthcareltd.co.uk/html/intolerance.htmlhttp://www.allnaturallink.com/tag/food-intolerance/

Really interesting stuff I always thought I didn't have food intolerances because I don't have any symptoms but now I've learned my bb and other subtle disturbances are actually food intolerance symptoms themselves.This explains why some are cured when they go raw or lactose free.But dairy may not be the only intolerance also gluten and others. This once again to me proves candida the culprit in alot of instances.

"When sorbitol, raffinose, fructose, lactose, sucrose and gluten are not properly digested because of insufficient or lack of enzymes, certain bacteria can break down the food and cause bad smell and bad taste." (I believe this is not just for the digestive system but the tongue as well).

ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

Wow, that is really interesting. I am lactose intolerant and I also have trouble with citrus. I am definitely thinking about trying a colon cleanse now. Currently, I am trying Bentonite clay. This is my second day using it and I'm not seeing a big difference yet.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I got my test results today and it turned out that I am lactose intolerant. Very interesting articles. My doctor recommended me to meet with a dietitian. I'll go in for this to 100% and I really hope this is the reason for my bad breath.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

ruthere1 wrote:Wow, that is really interesting. I am lactose intolerant and I also have trouble with citrus. I am definitely thinking about trying a colon cleanse now. Currently, I am trying Bentonite clay. This is my second day using it and I'm not seeing a big difference yet.
I don't believe the Bentonite works, been on it religiously for 2 months. Nothing at all.

I also agree that food unproperly digested will rot, anywhere. In between back teeth, back of mouth, in crevices in throat, mixed in with mucous, and flowing through intestines and stomach.

I have many more intolerances than I thought, but it becomes clearer and clearer what the true culprits are. Mainly wheat gluten, sugar, alcohol, dairy nuts, legumes, fructose rich veggies and dense meat, whether it's chicken, red meat, or fish. Even some fibrous veggies can get stuck somewhere. Bacteria might feed on some white rice, and cause problems for the 'safe' celery you also tried to eat so you also have to be careful about the food combinations. Once one thing starts to rot from bacteria breakdown, everything else will be affected, everywhere.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

elliot
im interested in the clay why do u think this didnt work for u?how much n how often did u take it?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

hali_grl wrote:elliot
im interested in the clay why do u think this didnt work for u?how much n how often did u take it?
1 tablespoon at AM and PM with water.

It doesn't work for ME because it just doesn't work. No difference, and it's been long enough. I had better results with the green stuff (chlorophyl?) and pepto bismol tablets, where I could at least notice a small temporary difference.

I do think the theory behind it is correct. I think my issues are from the colon. My food intolerances have caused my colon to go into defense mode. It converts poorly digested foods into internal gases, and also produces mucous to protect itself and other internals. I think that mucous permeates the body, and absorbs waste, transports bacteria and flows through out the entire digestive and respiratory tracts.

I now have a product called System Fresh. It is a toxin removal, colon cleanse product, and hopefully in 30-60 days, my colon can move faster and digest foods properly. I also bought Perma Clean which is a liver function product. I bought this after hearing someone mention on this forum that Bentonite didn't work, and the person tried a liver cleanse and it worked. Colon or liver, I don't know, but I think I'm getting close.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i have been on many detoxes, avoiding stuff my allergist said i am sensitive to, but i still had bb during this time, so avoiding foods didn't work for me..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic