Your Email Address:

First Name:

A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Acute halitosis posts goes here
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Re: A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Post by StillHoping »

hey everyone, I just want to testify that this has worked for me in case it can also help others out there. So huge thanks to the original poster! I was able to find a brand that had everything the OP listed [except just maltese is missing I think] and it got rid of my fart/nasal smell within 24 hours. I was actually quite shocked and still kindof in disbelief but it looks like this was the issue for me. I started using it over the Christmas Holidays purposely because I was eating quite poorly/ lots of junk food and it still worked for me - its been a month now and fart/nasal smell has still not returned. I highly recommend this to anyone who has SIBO or digestive issues - or even if maybe you just have a fart like smell and want to test it out, it doesn't hurt to try. Just make sure it has all the enzymes the OP listed. Because of this progress, I am going to try everything else the OP listed by the end of the month: alkaline diet etc

2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

StillHoping wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:27 am hey everyone, I just want to testify that this has worked for me in case it can also help others out there. So huge thanks to the original poster! I was able to find a brand that had everything the OP listed [except just maltese is missing I think] and it got rid of my fart/nasal smell within 24 hours. I was actually quite shocked and still kindof in disbelief but it looks like this was the issue for me. I started using it over the Christmas Holidays purposely because I was eating quite poorly/ lots of junk food and it still worked for me - its been a month now and fart/nasal smell has still not returned. I highly recommend this to anyone who has SIBO or digestive issues - or even if maybe you just have a fart like smell and want to test it out, it doesn't hurt to try. Just make sure it has all the enzymes the OP listed. Because of this progress, I am going to try everything else the OP listed by the end of the month: alkaline diet etc
Can you please private message me the brand name and a link to buy if you are too shy to post it here?
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

KL123 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:43 am

Can you please private message me the brand name and a link to buy if you are too shy to post it here?
PuraDyme are good quality, are you in Europe or US?
bb free)
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I got it from my local grocery store, so not sure if its in other countries but its on Amazon. The brand is "gluten cutter"

KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

StillHoping wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:19 am I got it from my local grocery store, so not sure if its in other countries but its on Amazon. The brand is "gluten cutter"

Thanks.
How often did you take it and what differences did you notice in your breath quality?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

StillHoping wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:27 am hey everyone, I just want to testify that this has worked for me in case it can also help others out there. So huge thanks to the original poster! I was able to find a brand that had everything the OP listed [except just maltese is missing I think] and it got rid of my fart/nasal smell within 24 hours. I was actually quite shocked and still kindof in disbelief but it looks like this was the issue for me. I started using it over the Christmas Holidays purposely because I was eating quite poorly/ lots of junk food and it still worked for me - its been a month now and fart/nasal smell has still not returned. I highly recommend this to anyone who has SIBO or digestive issues - or even if maybe you just have a fart like smell and want to test it out, it doesn't hurt to try. Just make sure it has all the enzymes the OP listed. Because of this progress, I am going to try everything else the OP listed by the end of the month: alkaline diet etc
So the OP used a kind (that they managed to kept a mystery from us) that had the following active ingredients.

PROTEASE (I, II, III, IV, V), papain, amylase, lactase, lipase, cellulase, alpha galactosidase, maltase, PEPTIZIMA, invertase, pectinase, Glucoamylase, hemicellulase, phytase, bromelain

And I see that from the one you used, it's not only maltase that's missing but Papain, PEPTIZIMA and Bromelain are also absent.
Can you please verify that?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

- I had fart comments and ofcourse the usual reactions; look of horror/disgust, stepping back, nose rubs etc. I am also able to smell my own bb (I know alot of ppl here cant smell their own) and it would smell like poop if I took a deep breath in or if I burped. All this stopped literally within 24 hours of using this. My tongue coating has reduced significantly but I still have mucus in throat if I eat junk or sugar.
- I took 2 pills about 10 - 15 mins before each meal
- yes you're right, looks like its missing those enzymes also. I did try looking for an exact match to OP. This was the closest I could find
- I think I have tried almost everything at this point. I honestly wasn't even expecting much out of this; so I'm very surprised this turned out to be the solution for me. I guess thats the thing with bb, we all have different causes
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

StillHoping wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:26 pm - I had fart comments and ofcourse the usual reactions; look of horror/disgust, stepping back, nose rubs etc. I am also able to smell my own bb (I know alot of ppl here cant smell their own) and it would smell like poop if I took a deep breath in or if I burped. All this stopped literally within 24 hours of using this. My tongue coating has reduced significantly but I still have mucus in throat if I eat junk or sugar.
- yes you're right, looks like its missing those enzymes also. I did try looking for an exact match to OP. This was the closest I could find
- I think I have tried almost everything at this point. I honestly wasn't even expecting much out of this; so I'm very surprised this turned out to be the solution for me. I guess thats the thing with bb, we all have different causes
How about this one that I found and thought it was closest to? Have you ever tried this?
KL123 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:46 pm
Jorge wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm taking a plant compound that contains digestive enzymes:
PROTEASE (I, II, III, IV, V), papain, amylase, lactase, lipase, cellulase, alpha galactosidase, maltase, PEPTIZIMA, invertase, pectinase,
Glucoamylase, hemicellulase, phytase, bromelain
. The buy boat of 60 capsules ...
This is the closest one I found on Amazon. It's missing PROTEASE III, IV, V and Maltase.

Which brand did you try?

nd_gillis

Post by nd_gillis »

Are the enzymes still working for You?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I haven't but if it has most of the enzymes, it should help. I only chose the one I did because I happened to come across it at my local grocery sto

KL123 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:14 pm
StillHoping wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:26 pm - I had fart comments and ofcourse the usual reactions; look of horror/disgust, stepping back, nose rubs etc. I am also able to smell my own bb (I know alot of ppl here cant smell their own) and it would smell like poop if I took a deep breath in or if I burped. All this stopped literally within 24 hours of using this. My tongue coating has reduced significantly but I still have mucus in throat if I eat junk or sugar.
How about this one that I found and thought it was closest to? Have you ever tried this?
KL123 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:46 pm
Jorge wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm taking a plant compound that contains digestive enzymes:
PROTEASE (I, II, III, IV, V), papain, amylase, lactase, lipase, cellulase, alpha galactosidase, maltase, PEPTIZIMA, invertase, pectinase,
Glucoamylase, hemicellulase, phytase, bromelain
. The buy boat of 60 capsules ...
This is the closest one I found on Amazon. It's missing PROTEASE III, IV, V and Maltase.

Which brand did you try?

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Yes its still working, but it seems it must have most of the enzymes listed in the original post because I have tried other digestive enzymes and elimination diets in the past. So make sure it has most of the enzymes listed by OP

nd_gillis wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:32 am Are the enzymes still working for You?
nd_gillis

Post by nd_gillis »

Okay are you doing an alkaline diet as well or just using the enzymes are the ones you use gluten cutter if not can you pm me the brand you use please?
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I would have liked so much that only one of you have the experience that I did. I had done all this research which I would never have been interested in if I hadn't suffered from this problem. I have suffered from it since I became aware 24/7. I am entering my third year without bad breath now I have a fresh breath, no more sticky tongue and I feel the saliva flowing regularly in my mouth. I do not know if you are a believer but I thank the Lord for taking me out of this hell. Try it, you will see.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I am only using the gluten clutter but I am planning to start an alkaline + low fodmap diet at the end of this month
nd_gillis wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:16 pm Okay are you doing an alkaline diet as well or just using the enzymes are the ones you use gluten cutter if not can you pm me the brand you use please?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Congrats! Did the same enzymes work for you? Or you tried something else?
Thomas wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:05 pm I would have liked so much that only one of you have the experience that I did. I had done all this research which I would never have been interested in if I hadn't suffered from this problem. I have suffered from it since I became aware 24/7. I am entering my third year without bad breath now I have a fresh breath, no more sticky tongue and I feel the saliva flowing regularly in my mouth. I do not know if you are a believer but I thank the Lord for taking me out of this hell. Try it, you will see.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic