Your Email Address:

First Name:

A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Acute halitosis posts goes here
Thomas
Re: A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Post by Thomas »

you should never have done all this. It is not a tonsil problem. Doctors sometimes tell sh**. I almost had tonsil surgery and for a hiatal hernia also finally and just barely did any of that. I took any medicine and went around the doctors. these drugs have to be stopped it makes things worse.i'm sharing my experience here but most can't believe me some say it's spam 🤦‍♂️

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

you should never do all this. I almost had surgery for the tonsils and also for a hiatal hernia finally i didn't do any of that. doctors tell shit sometimes. I took all kinds of medicine. these drugs must be stopped it makes things even worse.
i'm sharing my experience here but most can't believe me some say it's spam 🤦‍♂️
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

you should never do all this. I almost had surgery for the tonsils and also for a hiatal hernia. doctors tell shit sometimes. I took all kinds of medicine. these drugs must be stopped it makes things even worse.
I share my experience here but most can't believe some say it's spam 🤦‍♂️
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

you should never do all of this. I almost had surgery for the tonsils and also for a hiatal hernia. doctors tell shit sometimes. I took all kinds of medicine. these drugs must be stopped it makes things even worse.
📢🔊 STOP DRUGS CAN YOU HEAR ME STOP IT.
The sh*** won't help you.
I share my experience here but most can't believe some say it's spam 🤦‍♂️
[email protected]
Total Newbie

Post by [email protected] »

I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy revealed poor indication. A Barium Swallow was recommended. I did a Barium Swallow and an abberent vascular structure compressing the oesophagus was noted. A CT Angiography was recommended confirm the exact vascular structure. The CT Angiography confirmed an abberent right subclavian artery passing posterior to my oesophagus, hence causing compression and narrowing of the oesophagus. An abberent right subclavian artery is an abnormality of the aortic arch, where the origin of the right subclavian artery is deviant. I am suffering from the following conditions: Severe bad breath( extremely horrible), Dyspepsia( difficulty in swallowing), Regurgitation of obstructed food and oesophagus fluid(mucus) in the throat and oesophagus, Stridor, and compression of the windpipe, hence breathing difficulties. I am being scheduled to do a surgical operation at Steve Biko Academic Hospital(South Africa's best public Hospital in Africa) in January 2020 to correct the origin of the right subclavian artery. This abberent right subclavian artery caused compression and narrowing of the oesophagus and windpipe, hence resulting in food being obstructed in the oesophagus and rotting and causing severe bad breath. I have taken almost every medication without success. Never spend your money on medication for any medical condition that has not been diagnosed by a doctor through diagnostic tests. I couldn't feel it that food was being obstructed in my oesophagus. The only symptoms I noticed were mucus obstructed in my throat as if I have postnasal drip, sour or acid taste in my tongue(caused by food rotting in my oesophagus),regurgitation and stridor. Barium Swallow is the most effective and best diagnostic test to test for bad breath caused by swallowing problems. The CT Angiography is used to confirmed the findings of the Barium Swallow or Gastroscopy in most cases-It's expensive, yet the number 1 CT to diagnose any aberrant vascular structure compressing the oesophagus or windpipe. My email address is: [email protected] or 076 036 9363.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

this cannot help you and if it happens it will only be a lapse of time
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

StillHoping wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:13 pm Yes its still working, but it seems it must have most of the enzymes listed in the original post because I have tried other digestive enzymes and elimination diets in the past. So make sure it has most of the enzymes listed by OP
Do you remember the product names of enzymes that did not work? Could be good to know which enzyme might be omitted. of course its best not to, but i only se Products with enzymes missing.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Attempt to understand digestive enzymes
---------------------------------------------------

*amylase - catalyses the hydrolysis of starch (Latin amylum) into sugars. it begins the chemical process of digestion in the saliva of humans.
bromelain - (breaks down protein) extract derived from the stems of pineapples, also claimed as a tooth plaque removal enhancer in toothpastes.
*cellulase - decomposition of cellulose and of some related polysaccharides. Cellulose (structural component of the primary cell wall of green plants)
*Glucoamylase - alternative pathway for starch digestion
*alpha galactosidase - hydrolyses the terminal alpha-galactosyl moieties from glycolipids and glycoproteins. (need higher iq to understand)
*hemicellulase - breaks down hemicellulose (a type of cellulose and a key component of the cell wall in all plants).
*invertase - catalyzes breakdown of sucrose (table sugar) into fructose and glucose
*lactase - breaks down lactose (a form of sugar in dairy products)
*lipase - catalyzes the hydrolysis of fats (lipids). transport and processing of e.g. triglycerides, fats, oils
maltase - enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of the disaccharide maltose to the simple sugar glucose.
papain - (from papaya) breaks peptide bonds (chemical bond linking two consecutive alpha-amino acids)
PEPTIZIMA - protein peptides
*pectinase - breaks down pectin, a polysaccharide found in plant cell walls.
*phytase - catalyzes the hydrolysis of phytic acid - an indigestible, organic form of phosphorus that is found in grains and oil seeds
*PROTEASE (I, II, III, IV, V) - catalyzes the breakdown of proteins based on its ability to recognize specific short amino acid sequences.

While researching that I found something intersting, do a bing search for peptizima enzyme and you will understand.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

bozo wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:57 pm
StillHoping wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:13 pm Yes its still working, but it seems it must have most of the enzymes listed in the original post because I have tried other digestive enzymes and elimination diets in the past. So make sure it has most of the enzymes listed by OP
Do you remember the product names of enzymes that did not work? Could be good to know which enzyme might be omitted. of course its best not to, but i only se Products with enzymes missing.
Unfortunately no I don't remember, this was about a couple of years ago. I think I tried at least 2 other brands
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

bozo wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:27 pm

While researching that I found something intersting, do a bing search for peptizima enzyme and you will understand.
:?: :?:
bb free)
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

mauricio wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:33 am

thread starter never disclosed the brand he was taking, peptizima enzyme seems te be some spanish enzyme name so the bing results Point to the Product he was taking. The link i found looked very domestic to spain, maybe someone else can find it for worldwide shipping.

brand name is sura vitasan, found there site but not that specific Product. Gluten cutter is also hard to buy unless you are in the right country, lol its never easy even to buy stoff over the internet.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bozo wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:26 am
mauricio wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:33 am

thread starter never disclosed the brand he was taking, peptizima enzyme seems te be some spanish enzyme name so the bing results Point to the Product he was taking. The link i found looked very domestic to spain, maybe someone else can find it for worldwide shipping.

brand name is sura vitasan, found there site but not that specific Product. Gluten cutter is also hard to buy unless you are in the right country, lol its never easy even to buy stoff over the internet.
Can you post the link here that you found?

Are we talking about this one?
https://www.suplments.fr/sura-vitasan-e ... 0-capsulas

This one seems to have all the sh!t.

bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

https://www.naturestel.com/digestion-y- ... tasan.html
Maybe search results differ alot depending on location, didnt think of that.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bozo wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:59 pm https://www.naturestel.com/digestion-y- ... tasan.html
Maybe search results differ alot depending on location, didnt think of that.
Yeah, they ship it to USA for 12 Euros.
60 pills cost about 50 Euros shipped to USA.

Crap is pricey.

Once I finish with my current supply of Gluten Cutter, I may try it
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

I find it remarkable that this guy has managed to find the only digestive enzyme product with that many different enzymes.
Im looking through so many now. Also I belive PEPTIZIMA SP could be spanish for SERRAPEPTASE (proteolytic enzyme created by the Japanese silk worm. When taken in the fasted state, it enters the bloodstream and breaks down unwanted proteins, fibrous tissue buildups, and overgrowths. It can work wonders for clearing mucous and sinuses, breaking down fibroids and adhesions, easing pain and inflammation, and so much more!)

Not me writing the description, but it is some type of super hyped enzyme. Anybody from spainish speaking country that can confirm?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic