Your Email Address:

First Name:

A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Acute halitosis posts goes here
KL123
Sheriff
Re: A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Post by KL123 »

bozo wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:19 am I find it remarkable that this guy has managed to find the only digestive enzyme product with that many different enzymes.
Im looking through so many now. Also I belive PEPTIZIMA SP could be spanish for SERRAPEPTASE (proteolytic enzyme created by the Japanese silk worm. When taken in the fasted state, it enters the bloodstream and breaks down unwanted proteins, fibrous tissue buildups, and overgrowths. It can work wonders for clearing mucous and sinuses, breaking down fibroids and adhesions, easing pain and inflammation, and so much more!)

Not me writing the description, but it is some type of super hyped enzyme. Anybody from spainish speaking country that can confirm?
Very interesting.
Could PEPTIZIMA be the one breaking down these unwanted odorous sulfur compound based gases in the blood stream?

bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

KL123 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:40 pm
bozo wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:19 am I find it remarkable that this guy has managed to find the only digestive enzyme product with that many different enzymes.
Im looking through so many now. Also I belive PEPTIZIMA SP could be spanish for SERRAPEPTASE (proteolytic enzyme created by the Japanese silk worm. When taken in the fasted state, it enters the bloodstream and breaks down unwanted proteins, fibrous tissue buildups, and overgrowths. It can work wonders for clearing mucous and sinuses, breaking down fibroids and adhesions, easing pain and inflammation, and so much more!)

Not me writing the description, but it is some type of super hyped enzyme. Anybody from spainish speaking country that can confirm?
Very interesting.
Could PEPTIZIMA be the one breaking down these unwanted odorous sulfur compound based gases in the blood stream?
Looks like SERRAPEPTASE is measured in 1000s of SPU, PEPTIZIMA SP measured in low hundreds of SP. So I belive it is something else.
And when i Think about SERRAPEPTASE, did i not read about that many years ago, looks like ive made a full circle. Cant remember if i ever tried it.

Anyway looks like the site you found do ship international. So I will probably try those.

The original poster did not belive oral/throat BB is chronic for some reason. And suggested a amoxicillin/clauvalente oral cleanse. Anyone tried that?
I would like to talk to the original poster but thread is very old.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bozo wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:23 am
KL123 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:40 pm

Very interesting.
Looks like SERRAPEPTASE is measured in 1000s of SPU, PEPTIZIMA SP measured in low hundreds of SP. So I belive it is something else.
And when i Think about SERRAPEPTASE, did i not read about that many years ago, looks like ive made a full circle. Cant remember if i ever tried it.

Anyway looks like the site you found do ship international. So I will probably try those.

The original poster did not belive oral/throat BB is chronic for some reason. And suggested a amoxicillin/clauvalente oral cleanse. Anyone tried that?
I would like to talk to the original poster but thread is very old.
I was prescribed oral rinse with Nilstat (Nystatin). I will try it soon.
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

I tested it (same ingredients, but a product here from Europe). For me it didn't help. :-( Side effects were a lot of air in the abdomen for two days.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Gelonaxy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:33 pm I tested it (same ingredients, but a product here from Europe). For me it didn't help. :-( Side effects were a lot of air in the abdomen for two days.
what did you test?
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

Digestive Enzymes.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Gelonaxy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 pm Digestive Enzymes.
can you post a link?

so it produced gas... that should mean its working somehow, but not the desired result

im waiting for my order praying it will work so i can eat the food i love.
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

https://www.amazon.de/Doctors-Best-Verd ... 157&sr=8-7

I wish you all the best! StillHoping had luck, too. That's great. I need a new good ENT (two surgeries, but no success). But I try anything ... I have no idea ... :-//
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

I have ordered these enzymes as well. Lets see..
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

mtr wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:29 pm I have ordered these enzymes as well. Lets see..
what brand?

i ordered the sura vitasan, has mot arrived yet though.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

bozo wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:32 am
mtr wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:29 pm I have ordered these enzymes as well. Lets see..
what brand?

i ordered the Sura Vitasan, has mot arrived yet though.
I have ordered Sura Vitasan as well. I assume that the initial writer of this thread was referring to this brand as I found it in a spanish website and its ingredients were written in the same exact order.

I'm in Europe so hopefully I will receive it some time soon.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

[/quote]

Yeah, they ship it to USA for 12 Euros.
60 pills cost about 50 Euros shipped to USA.

Crap is pricey.

[/quote]

Tell me about it.. I ordered it and Europe shipping cost is the same, 12 euros. #-o
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

I have problems with my stomach at the moment. maybe it wasn't the dygestive enzymes at all. I will test it again soon.

@StillHoping: Are you all right? Can you give an update?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Gelonaxy wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:32 pm I have problems with my stomach at the moment. maybe it wasn't the dygestive enzymes at all. I will test it again soon.

@StillHoping: Are you all right? Can you give an update?
I tried stopping it a couple of weeks ago and the nasal smell came back right away. So it looks like I may have to keep using it forever. I also need to work on improving my diet but yes the gluten cutter is still working for me!
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

Thanks for the information !! I will test it again. Your story sounds like mine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic