Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nexium DAY 24

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Free2breath911
Junior

Nexium DAY 24

Post by Free2breath911 »

OK…So I believe this is nexium day 24 of 90 day round. I must say that I have never been so confused as to what is going on with my breath.
I have been going out a lot more…and I feel like somehow…my BB is healing. I cannot find the words to express how as of lately NOBODY notices my breath from a distance anymore.

This time last year…I would be in a store and people would rub there noses feet away from me. My bad breath began about 2.5 years ago….and over that time…Ive lost a lot of confidence in myself. I stop going out and all.
But without being to confident….something in defiantly happening. Weather the fact that my acid reflux was the cause of my BB or weather I developed scarring and eroding in my throat….Or weather the doctors have actually been right all this time…my prayers….what-ever the cause is. All I know is my bb is changing. I know for sure Im not 100% cured! I know this….but just yesterday I went out shopping and NOBODY make a single gesture to my breath. After years of BB….you learn the gestures.

Along with the anxiety of BB…I developed a bad sweating habit. When Im out I begin to sweat profusely and I cannot control it. So while I was out I had to hurry back home because my shirt was soaked under the arm pits….When people stand next to me in line….I begin to shake and sweat….and when no one makes a face at my breath. I still cannot believe Im bb-free….because I still have that mucous taste on my tounge.

I did go back into the ENT….as I stated in my last post. I did not share that outcome because I was so dis-appointed. Bascically the ENT is firm that until I give out the full 3-months. He is firm on his diagnosis. And that the throat after any damage takes months to completely heal its tissue.
So people this is where I am….when I joined this site last year..I said “I will post Im cured one day”
Today is not that day…but those same tears of me feeling hopeless…because people would smell my breath feet away are no longer. Im better than I was that day…so in jesus name….next year this time I will be done with BB. I can actually shop w/o people ….saying “something stinks”.
When BB suddenly came into my life 2 ½ years ago….I was so lost…I think I found the cause….and I hope and pray it goes completely away!
;)

hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

same here free i get anxiety as well im not a sweater but i start feeling faint & light-headed but in the name of Jesus im beating this thing as well and will be completely healed too. it makes since that your bb is healing w/ nexium bc acid reflux can cause severe halitosis. its importnt for us bb sufferers to know we didnt get this bb over nite & it want go away over night it takes time for our bodies to heal completely i finally have realized that. i believe alot of us (myself included) give up too fast when we dont get the results we want when we want them.
curious13

Post by curious13 »

Did you get the Nexium from a doctor or is it over-the-counter?
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

hey! got some questions: what does your bb smells like?
u got nosebb too? and what kind of diet you gona take greet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic