Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has Anybody heard about Mutaflor ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced

Has Anybody heard about Mutaflor ?

Post by VICKSTER »

Has anybody tried this product Mutaflor ? It is a probiotic, but it seems to have a a different type of bacteria. This maybe be something to look into if you have IBS or colitis. It says it will change the PH ? Check it out . No longer sold in US, but you can get it from Canada. It has a link to BB . Henker did a paper in 2001 on it but I can find it.... maybe one of you can ???

deebo

Re: Has Anybody heard about Mutaflor ?

Post by deebo »

VICKSTER wrote:Has anybody tried this product Mutaflor ? It is a probiotic, but it seems to have a a different type of bacteria. This maybe be something to look into if you have IBS or colitis. It says it will change the PH ? Check it out . No longer sold in US, but you can get it from Canada. It has a link to BB . Henker did a paper in 2001 on it but I can find it.... maybe one of you can ???
its one of the better high end probiotics like VSL#3 which i really want to check out . Wiki has a funny thing about mutaflor strain caps being given to Hitler as actually fecal pills for GI issues . jokes aside , its something to look into for sure as well as enzymes
heres another well spoken for brand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4GDCAAASc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic