Your Email Address:

First Name:

About coated tongue...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Mike, there are many different types of parasite and as far as I know you'll never get rid of any type of parasite without some form of intervention.

One of the symptoms of intestinal parasites, believe it or not, is a vitamin B-12 deficiency, so I dont know if there's any connection with the realization that searching has made by taking vitamin B-complex.

There are many symtoms of intestinal parasites, including constipation, diarrhoea, weight loss due to malnutrition, chronic fatigue, weakness, general digestive disturbances, headaches, dizziness, immunodeficiency, mental problems, memory loss, muscle spasms, thinning hair, etc etc. The list goes on forever and you could have all of none of these main symptoms.

I dont think an endoscopy into the stomach would be able to reveal the presense of parasites, but an endoscopy into the colon might do. This isn't the standard way to diagnose such an infestation though, I think it's usually done through stool and blood tests for the detection of their eggs and your production of antibodies against them.

Surprisingly, there wasnt much information on the ileo-cecal valve when I searched for any, particularly with regards to any connection with bad breath. But, it makes a hell of a lot of sense and connects with many of the sypmtoms that get discussed by sufferers on this site.

This site is like a BB gold mine. It's worrying to think we discussed this and then it just faded into the background like so many other topics. It could so easily turn out to be something as simple as this valve for so many sufferers. Even if this valve is letting a small amount go back up into the small intestine, it could potentially lead to serious bacterial overgrowth and all the wrong kinds of processes going on in the small intestine.

If this valve is involved in your case mike, if you happen to also have gluten intolerance, it could be the combination of these two issues and the way they interact with each other that causes your problems.

I've tried very hard to learn to relax and to eat and live healthily, I've cut out smoking, I do a whole range of different fitness and exercise routines. Since then I don't suffer too badly with the pain I described in my lower right abdomen, but like jimi says, sometimes I wonder whether I'm starting to suffer with the symptoms of gall-stones which both my parents had suffered with by my age. Or I'm having mild problems with my ileo-cecal valve. I'm definitely going to search for more information on it though.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic