Your Email Address:

First Name:

what kind of toothpaste/mouthwash....?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior

what kind of toothpaste/mouthwash....?

Post by glamourgirl05 »

What kind of toothpaste/mouthwash do you all use on a daily basis? Looking for something REFRESHING for my mouth....

ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

colgate with fresh breath strips
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I have like 6 different toothpastes I occasionally switch between... for no real reason.. None of them seem to do much.

Recently I've been trying 'Crest Pro Health' bought it for the Stannous flouride ingredient, which is proven to keep bacteria at a lower level, longer... It does seem to dry out my mouth though, which is counter productive.

I stay away from colgate total.. I feel like I get sores in my mouth when I use that exclusively.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I use one of the colgate gel toothpaste, but I tend to switch from that to the Crest ProHealth a lot.

Whatever I'm using right after I brush I get a really tight dry feeling right in the middle of my tongue and it stays like that for about an hour. The only thing that takes it away is having a little bit of electrolytes water.

It's weird. My breath is still bad 10 seconds after I brush and I do feel the toothpaste contributes to the drying/tightness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic