Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where is smellslikedodo

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced

Where is smellslikedodo

Post by john_bb »

Hey smellslikedodo...
Pls keep us updated on what happened to u after you stopped using metronidazole mouthwash ......
I started it a couple of days ago and started to feel lot better....How many days did you use this mouthwash....and what are your suggestions....
John_bb

smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

Hey man. Sorry been buzy lately.

I took the metro mouthwash for 2 months give or take. Got the tablets back around first week in July and finished them around last week in August.

Started out with rinishing my mouth twice a day, once in morning when i woke up and once at night before i went to bed. Did that for about 6 weeks. Then cut back to just rinishing in the morining for about the last two weeks.

Haven't ordered anymore cuz i haven't been noticing any reactions from people so i figure breath doesn't smell anymore.

I started taking probiotics around the middle of doing the rinses and still takin those so i'd recommed that. I take a capsule and then I take some powder probiotics and hold it n my mouth as long as i can.

Other than that I haven't really done much of anything different. I'd say just try out the above and see what happens man. Good luck!
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

i really hope this is a possible cure. i am getting so desperate for fresh breath!!!! i want to try this but all the research i have done points to antibiotics as the cause of bad breath. i am so confused! i really want to try it but im afraid.
smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

funny, all the research i've read point to metronidazole actually reducing or eliminating bad breath, not cuase it.

What research are you reading and where? And are you talking about metronidazole or other types of antibiotics? There's like dozens of antibiotics, can't really group them all together and say they do the same thing.
john_bb
Advanced

What Probiotics

Post by john_bb »

smellslikedodo wrote:Hey man. Sorry been buzy lately.

I took the metro mouthwash for 2 months give or take. Got the tablets back around first week in July and finished them around last week in August.

Started out with rinishing my mouth twice a day, once in morning when i woke up and once at night before i went to bed. Did that for about 6 weeks. Then cut back to just rinishing in the morining for about the last two weeks.

Haven't ordered anymore cuz i haven't been noticing any reactions from people so i figure breath doesn't smell anymore.

I started taking probiotics around the middle of doing the rinses and still takin those so i'd recommed that. I take a capsule and then I take some powder probiotics and hold it n my mouth as long as i can.

Other than that I haven't really done much of anything different. I'd say just try out the above and see what happens man. Good luck!
Hey can you tell me what probiotics are you using?? BTW do you have any wisdom teeth/ Gum disease??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic