Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sex

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior

Sex

Post by ruthere1 »

What if you meet this guy (or girl for you guys out there) who is very attractive and you decide to sleep with him/her. How do you enjoy yourself and have sex if you have bad breath? And what if he/she likes to talk during sex? How do you have a good time without turning them off with your bad breath.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I've never made out or had sex with someone with bad breath.. I have no idea what it's like.

I imagine if it were really bad, it could become a major turn off, but I don't really know...

edit: Sorry I read your topic wrong.

Well I have had sex with this one girl on two occasions... I want her so bad.. I want her to be my girl :(

We haven't had sex or really even hung out much since a few months ago.. we kind of had a fallout.. And the last couple times we did hang out, she had been on her period, so extra moody, and we just haven't gotten along.

The only advice I can give you that seems surprisingly effective is to breath out ONLY through your nose (unless you have a strong nose odor) .. You might find that girls will happily make out with you as long as you don't breath or speak in their face.

I don't have much experience though.. that girl I had done that with has been the only one I've had relations with in more than a year living here. I want to cure my BB so bad... I want her to know the amazing person, and lover, I can be if I could just get rid of this plague.
deebo

Post by deebo »

scented oils , spoon position ,
wax lips http://www.streamingoldies.com/content- ... Lips08.jpg
or latex bondage mask
http://www.eurocatsuits.com/images/late ... h-h600.jpg
if he/she dont like your breath ,they can zip your mouth closed :-&
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

actually, i'm a girl and i was wondering about how guys would feel about my bad breath....not girls. lol but all of your tips were very helpful
SonicBoy

Post by SonicBoy »

ruthere1 wrote:actually, i'm a girl and i was wondering about how guys would feel about my bad breath....not girls. lol but all of your tips were very helpful
If I was ****ing a girl with bad breath, I wouldn't mind. I hope she wouldn't mind as well ;0
deebo

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:actually, i'm a girl and i was wondering about how guys would feel about my bad breath....not girls. lol but all of your tips were very helpful
i said in other post how i feel guys dont mind as much as girls in general .
i know i dont care ,as long as she is healthy and hygienic .

i also know that the way we get used to our own smell, we get used to a lovers smell .
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

thats great to know! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic