Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fasting- To get rid of toxins

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2ndbanana
Junior

Fasting- To get rid of toxins

Post by 2ndbanana »

so i'm planning to do this fasting maybe for 2 or 3 days. what's the best way to do this. if you've done this before and didn't notice any improvement on your breath. do you mind telling us what you exactly did. drinking plenty of water is a given but how much should one person drink or should i say how often maybe every hour or 2 hours. is it better to drink green tea the whole time you're fasting maybe take some probiotics, if you eat yogurt does that consider fasting also or not anymore. also should we take herb drinks while fasting ? someone posted that we should get rid of the toxins in our body to get rid of bb i believe that toxins are the culprit for giving our tongue white coating maybe if you do the fasting the right way you might get rid of your bb.
could it really be that simple?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

If you fast you might as well full force and just do water for 2 or 3 days. After that eat to your heart's content and see if it helped at all.

Someone around here claims to have been cured by this.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Fasting is only done for religious reasnos, so if u are planning not to eat smth for other than religious reasons, pls do not call this fasting. It`s a kind of a food regime or a diet..

Fasting has helped me a lot only for the time being, after I start eating foods of animal origin (milk, meat and all the derivatives) bb comes back as strong as ever
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

fast2    [fast, fahst]
verb (used without object)
to abstain from all food.
to eat only sparingly or of certain kinds of food, especially as a religious observance.

Looks like religion doesn't hold exclusive rights to the word, according to dictionary.com .. Anyway, we've been using that term around here long enough to call it our own.. Everyone understands it.

Or we can just say we're fasting in honor of the god of fresh breath.
deebo

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:fast2    [fast, fahst]
verb (used without object)
to abstain from all food.
to eat only sparingly or of certain kinds of food, especially as a religious observance.

Looks like religion doesn't hold exclusive rights to the word, according to dictionary.com .. Anyway, we've been using that term around here long enough to call it our own.. Everyone understands it.

Or we can just say we're fasting in honor of the god of fresh breath.
HAHah. great come back Mike.

2ndbanana . id say if you wanted probiotics during your fast ,you could try kombucha , or water kefir or just probiotic pills. I would think dairy yogurt would be defeating the purpose of getting rid of bb . I always get worse bb with dairy . just me maybe..

i definitely want to know how it goes .
iva
Master

Post by iva »

I`ve been here long enogh to know how u`ve been using the term and it has annoyed me every time

Obviously u are not religious but pls mind the feelings of religious ppl, if u pls

Last but not least, it seems that being so perfectly aware of the meaning of this word hasn`t helped u finding out exactly what causes your bb
deebo

Post by deebo »

iva wrote:I`ve been here long enogh to know how u`ve been using the term and it has annoyed me every time

Obviously u are not religious but pls mind the feelings of religious ppl, if u pls

Last but not least, it seems that being so perfectly aware of the meaning of this word hasn`t helped u finding out exactly what causes your bb
you shouldn't allow that use of the word ' fast' annoy you . I'm sure no disrespect is meant to yours or any religion . Many words have many meanings and proper uses .

I think the verb of fasting is a physical activity practiced within religion originally though.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

thnx, deebo

have you ever tried abstaining from certain foods, proteins maybe?
deebo

Post by deebo »

iva wrote:thnx, deebo

have you ever tried abstaining from certain foods, proteins maybe?
if asking me . i'm on a high raw carb(fruits) low,protein , low fat regime for about 4 months . much less bb reactions
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic