Your Email Address:

First Name:

Celebrity look-a-like

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior

Celebrity look-a-like

Post by ruthere1 »

i thought this would be fun...everyone write the name of a famous person you either look like or want to look like. ;)

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Hm.. I'm pretty content with how I look. I do wish I could put on more weight..
I dunno, if I just had nice breath I'd been pretty damn happy.

Why don't you start ruthere1?
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

people say i look a lot like aaliyah...the singer that died.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

aubrey drake graham. Friends say im his darker skinned version n i don see the resemblance. I look more like the kid who acts as chris' elder bro in every body hates chris. Ironically i also hate that show
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

I'm a cross between Ewan Mcgregor and the lead singer of Madness - work than one out...
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't think I look much like any celebrities I can think of...

Hm.. Maybe if you put Johnny Depp, John Leguizamo, David Tennant in a blender... Maybe you'd be close?

Oh, I used to have Jay Baruchel's haircut, down to the hairline. I'm not as skinny/lanky and nerdy as him though, but you can toss him in the blender too since the hairstyle was uncanny during the time I saw the movie trailer... which was embarrassing, because the movie's about how much of a nerd he his).

So maybe if you put all those four dudes together you'd get something maybe resembling me.

My Dad looks like a mix between Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Dan Aykroyd, and Michael Douglas.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

A girl told me in college that I look like Keanu Reeves. Now, I gained an extra 70 lbs so I think I look like Jon Gosselin ( Kate plus Eight ). LOL
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic