Your Email Address:

First Name:

PLEASE MUST READ!!!!!!! IM WORKING ON A LONGTERM CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
realbad
Junior

PLEASE MUST READ!!!!!!! IM WORKING ON A LONGTERM CURE

Post by realbad »

OK. I Just want to ask a question and see how many of you do this. Who in here eats very fast, impatiently and don't chew properly and just eats very quickly. The reason why im asking this is because ever since i was 18 i started eating more than usual. I picked up a bad habit of eating fast. My BB started when i was 18. So i believe that there is something related to my eating habits. One of the reason that eating fast contributes to BB is that when you eat fast the food is at a size where it can damage the esophagus. When you chew food is softer and goes down smoothly. When you eat fast food scratches the esophagus and cause damage to the esophagus. It also causes it to constrict. When the esophagus is damaged it is more prone to bacteria and it becomes more dry. Moist areas in the body is beneficial in fighting bactera. SO I JUST WANT TO ASK..WHO IN HERE EATS FAST???

missjj
Junior

Post by missjj »

I eat fast and I sometimes binge as well. I was thinking to myself today, of course I have bb, I don't take care of my body so how can I expect my body to take care of me. I am a very spiritual person and I believe that sometimes things happen for a reason. What if we are faced with this illness of bb in order to be more aware of our bodies and prevent from a more deadly illness that may happen in the future. Is it a sign?? Fate?? Coincidence?? Just the card were dealt with??
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

missjj wrote:I eat fast and I sometimes binge as well. I was thinking to myself today, of course I have bb, I don't take care of my body so how can I expect my body to take care of me. I am a very spiritual person and I believe that sometimes things happen for a reason. What if we are faced with this illness of bb in order to be more aware of our bodies and prevent from a more deadly illness that may happen in the future. Is it a sign?? Fate?? Coincidence?? Just the card were dealt with??
I'm not a spiritual person and I can tell you with certainty that things ALWAYS happen for a reason. Your BB didn't just happen and there is a reason why you have it.. We can identify why and how you got it, if we're observant enough.

It's not a curse, it's not a test, and it's not some miracle to make sure you can save yourself in the future.. The difference between your life now and the 30 or 40 more years you have left are virtually nothing, particularly in the eyes of any god, and by that time, you might believe you'd find yourself in a happier afterlife.

I take great care of my body, so I'm not doing this to myself. Some foreign influence of some kind activated my BB, or because of the nature of my genes, I've been doomed from the moment of conception.

I admit, I eat kind of fast, but if that was only the problem, wouldn't we see more people with BB? Also, I've been making efforts to slow it down, chew it more, etc... I just don't think the problem exists in the esophagus either. Because of your post though, I will continue to keep this in mind. After all, my BB seems to activate while I talk.... but I'm almost 100 percent certain it's a digestive issue.. some food intolerance, parasites, or something of that nature.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

omg i eat fast too!!! i also always have gas and bloating after i eat!
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

yep, i definitely eat fast too! - maybe start a poll on the home page?
I think a lot of us for some reason have thick mucous (I know I do), and not chewing enough means that the food just gets coated in mucous and doesn't mix with the digestive enzymes. Poor digestion can then mean that other organisms inside you will eventually thrive on the food when it gets further down (e.g. candida in the colon). Fighting candida in the gut can leave your sinuses/ mouth open to colonisation because your immune system is too busy.
I still don't remember to chew properly though!
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Another red herring.

I am one of the slowest eaters you will ever encounter, and I have bad breath. I have a friend who finishes his meals in 1/3 the time it takes me, swallows his food in giant gulps, and has no bad breath.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

yea i think there is something related to eating fast. phantasist i understand that this isn't the reason for your bb, but it could be for someone else. i will try a longterm procedure, eating slow for 1 month. if it doesnt work out than watever...but i have nothing to lose i rather eat slow for a month and keep up with the plan than have bb for the rest of my life. i am determined..
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

have you seen how fast dogs eat?
stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

LOL - my dog should really smell then....
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

stevo96 wrote:LOL - my dog should really smell then....

Don't most dogs breath smell like shit or something else?
That's why i don't have a dog, i can't take the smell.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

billie wrote:
stevo96 wrote:LOL - my dog should really smell then....

Don't most dogs breath smell like shit or something else?
That's why i don't have a dog, i can't take the smell.

Dog's don't have shit breath... They do have 'dog breath' though just like cats have 'cat breath'. Think it's because they eat the same food two or three times a day every day .. Oh, they also don't brush their teeth and use mouthwash.

Still, pet breath doesn't smell like shit or farts... .. Animals have better breath than I do. :cry:
Godwilldoit
Total Newbie

Post by Godwilldoit »

I think this is my problem. I am also a fast eater and I dont chew my food properly.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Every dog that seems to come near me has dog (shit) breath. Dogs often eat their own shit too, so it might be for that reason and the smell gets absorbed into their bloodstream. They also need frequent worming, which means they get parasites regularly and that's another possible connection. Pet shops sell a lot of stuff for dogs to chew on so that it cleans their teeth, so dogs that dont might be quite susceptible to BB from tooth and gum problems.
marc
Total Newbie

Post by marc »

I can put your theory to rest. I am a very slow eater and people always complain about how slow I eat. I chew my food well yet still have bb.
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

marc wrote:I can put your theory to rest. I am a very slow eater and people always complain about how slow I eat. I chew my food well yet still have bb.
Obviously your BB is not from insufficient chewing, but it could be from a lack of bile salts or digestive enzymes, which would give a similar result to those people who eat too fast.
I'm not saying that all BB is caused by poor digestion though, and yours probably isn't, but so far there seems to be a correlation in our very small dataset.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic