Your Email Address:

First Name:

I think I have TMAU

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

I think I have TMAU

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am pretty much positive. I ate like a lot of raw peanuts inthe last days and my farts smell really bad, I almost passed out, it never smelled so bad.

And peanuts is a no no food for TMAU. That is why I am uncured, and will never be cured.

****ing TMAU, if I would be so lucky in lottery, that would be better.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Hang in there Jimi.

Is TMAU testing available in your country? It'd be nice to know for sure if you have it or not. Supposing you don't you can continue putting your efforts in a different direction.

If you do, you're in a rare group of people who are becoming more well known in the medical world. I think there will be treatment for the disease within the next 10 years, but those with TMAU have to keep spreading the word, like Mallory. When people know about it, they're interested in helping. And where there are interested people, the corporations follow.

We can only hope anyway. Keep surviving the struggle!
Godwilldoit
Total Newbie

Post by Godwilldoit »

nuts and beans makes ur fart smell really bad.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I was so afraid and I ent to hospital today. I said I fart so bad and the doctor kneeled down and said to me, just let one fart out. I really tried and pushed on out, but because i pushed so hard, a bit of shit came out with it and sprayed doctor mouth.

I did not tell him that he has shit all over his mouth. Because I hate ****ing rodents doctors who only leech from sick people.

Then the nurse came in and she said, hm what is that smell, I love it she says.

And she asked the rodent doctor, hey doc you know you are diabetic, why you ate chocolate again?

****ing RODENTS, NEXT TIME I WILL SHIT IN HIS MOUTH: ROSENBERG; SPEISER; KATZ you are the first candidates for a chocolate gift from jimi, OPEN WIDE YOU NASTY FUCKFACES
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi that's probably why a raw diet nearly completely managed to get rid of your odours. And if you now believe that TMAU is responsible, you wont even need to eat raw, you just need to focus on the things that are low in choline and maybe find that the dietary supplements that are supposed to help with TMAU are effective for you.

There will be a complete cure for TMAU once proper funding goes into it. It's not that difficult to crack. It just take funding. It's only an enzyme the body is lacking. People inject themselves with insulin every day for diabetes. That's potentially really dangerous if you get it wrong, but yet systems have been developed to quite easily ensure it manages to work effectively and allow people to live normal lives.

Every known species of bacteria will eventually have it's genome sequenced and it wont be long before genetically modified bacteria and viruses are able to be used to help eradicate all kinds of diseases within the body. Some vaccines are already made using genetically modified viruses because they are so important that the risks of using them already outweigh the risks of not doing so.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic