Your Email Address:

First Name:

OLD MEMBER NOW CURED--ADVICE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wnaysha
Master

OLD MEMBER NOW CURED--ADVICE

Post by wnaysha »

Hello and Salam(peace) everyone!!!

I know what everyone's going through so I won't say I hope you are all doing well, what I will say is I hope what i'm about to share helps you :)

There are three parts of your body from which badbreath comes 1. Intestines. 2. Mouth 3.Nose

The number one thing that makes our normal badbreath CHRONIC badbreath that travels so far is the most disgusting thing in our body... who knows what that is?? feces...!!

now we all know everyone has it in their body but what exactly in it causes some people to have chronic bb and others nothing at all..? the answer to that question is how long it stays in your body, and your diet/health. The first thing that you should do is use laxatives to completely cleanse your inside/intestine...

:arrow: Then watch your diet... just make sure you are eating a lot of broccoli/ vegetables/ corn,

AVOID Rice, and too many sweets like donuts/carbs. AVOID Carbonated Drinks!!

Drink lots of water, and avoid too much dairy products,, YOU CAN have yogurt, infact it helps cure your bb by making your intestines more healthy..

2. Use gell instead of regular white toothpaste, floss your teeth, remove all silver fillings, and if you are worried any teeth might have cavity EXTRACT it and DO NOT use any MOUTHWASH!! you need more healthy saliva in your mouth,, drink more water-- my tongue looks red now!! :)

3. For your nose,,, it is caused by your post nasal drip/bacteria in it so use neti pot with it's salt and warm water to wash your nasal passages twice a day in the morning and evening before sleep.

use salt/warm water as mouth wash!!

and don't forget to Exercise, take loooong breaths, Be happy, and help/love other people on EARTH... be positive and a good person :) <3

ps. if you have any questions pm me :) I will try my best to answer and help my brothers and sisters :) lots of luv

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Wnaysha, nice to hear from you again.
How come my friend who eats pizzas every night and drinks more pints of beer a week than I drink in a year, goes for #2 a couple of times a week, eats no fruit or veg and does no exercise, has the sweetest breath all the time??

I agree with everything you've said btw, and I'm sure if person does have BB these will all help. But I think there's got to be an underlying cause and more to it than just shit in our intestines, which we all have and it all smells like shit lol
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

wnaysha have you had your fillings removed recently?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

In my case, my feces stays in me no longer than 24 hours, or sooner. I don't have the problem of retaining it.. it doesn't even digest fully.

I appreciate your theory though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic