Your Email Address:

First Name:

BERBERINE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
butterfly_24
Total Newbie

BERBERINE

Post by butterfly_24 »

hey guys i've been surfing the net trying to find something or anything about natural stuff that will help cure, or kill fungi, bacteria, parasites, and virus infection in the stomach in one product only and found this one, BERBERINE! based on reading on the information, well quite a bit interesting and amazing! here's the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berberine. i am planning to buy this stuff. good to know that it will help to eliminate a broadspectrum of any kind of infection. it's like all in one med! ;). im not hoping though, but atlst i want to give myself a try with this. who knows... :lol: [/b]

butterfly_24
Total Newbie

Post by butterfly_24 »

http://www.healthdesigns.com/integrativ ... g-capsules prettty expensive! will try to find another brand that has the same content.
deebo

Post by deebo »

butterfly_24 wrote:http://www.healthdesigns.com/integrativ ... g-capsules prettty expensive! will try to find another brand that has the same content.
could very likely be counterproductive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO5c2L8CsDQ
Anne2323
Junior

Re: BERBERINE

Post by Anne2323 »

Has anyone tried this? It may be a treatment for SIBO (has antibacterial effects). Not as expensive as 11 years ago.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Anne2323 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:59 pm Has anyone tried this? It may be a treatment for SIBO (has antibacterial effects). Not as expensive as 11 years ago.

Got it into my Amazon basket together with Molybdenum

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091M ... BJ7Q&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797 ... JMT3&psc=1

will try them in combination, soon as I am done with another money wasting "magic pill" (that unfortunately does not exist).
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

KL123 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:10 am
Anne2323 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:59 pm Has anyone tried this? It may be a treatment for SIBO (has antibacterial effects). Not as expensive as 11 years ago.

will try them in combination, soon as I am done with another money wasting "magic pill" (that unfortunately does not exist).
Let us know how it goes. I’m getting tested for SIBO next week.
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Post by the_winter_soldier »

Anne2323 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:10 pm

Any updates here?
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:27 pm

Any updates here?
Nothing significant yet.
I thought I had some improvement with Molybdenum in the begging but looks like that improvement is now has gone too.
However, I am going to finish the entire bottle of all what I got to see it does anything.
JustHereToHelp
Junior

Post by JustHereToHelp »

KL123 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:57 am

Any updates here?
Nothing significant yet.
I thought I had some improvement with Molybdenum in the begging but looks like that improvement is now has gone too.
However, I am going to finish the entire bottle of all what I got to see it does anything.
Hey KL123,

Why did you choose that Molybdenum? I just ordered it myself after you posted the link. But I didn’t order on Amazon initially when I saw it the other day because of some of the 1 star reviews. I went to my local supplement store yesterday and they didn’t have this mineral by itself, only in small amounts as part of a ground-up-plant/compressed pill. I think I read somewhere that 1mg(maybe 1g) was a good dose. I’m not good at those particulars yet although I believe this is the route I am going to go down with my experiments. Vitamins/Minerals. Off the top of my head, you and Mauricio have had conversations that have peaked my interest lately. And a few others that I can’t remember. I started taking a B1 vitamin. Thiamine deficiency symptoms are definitely something I have been experiencing for years. I didn’t realize that until the more recent posts I’ve been reading on here. I also believe it’s possible I am suffering from something called Beriberi. I wrote about it in a recent CFS(Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) post. Another thing I read in a post on here was a transcript from a video conversation between a Dr Briggs and Minich. I don’t know these people and I didn’t even go watch the video. But they mentioned that issues with Molybdenum will cause problems with tendons. Man, I have that!!! And I started having that all around the same time as my BB started!!! About 9-10 years ago. I was very active(I still kind of am). I used to commute by bicycle 20-40 miles per day every day for about 9 years. Then I stopped(about 10 years). Soon after my body just seemed to be deteriorating. Loss of strength. Tears to tendons in most of my joints. Plantar fasciitis in both feet. Symptoms similar to Fibromyalgia. Tingling in extremities, blurred vision, shortness of breath. A very long list. I thought I had Lyme’s disease and was even tested for it again a year ago. Anyway, as it stands now, having just started discovering the relationship between vitamins and minerals and my body, I am beginning to think that my Gi tract is not working the way it is supposed to, and I am missing out on nutrients, and the symptoms of Beriberi, or Molybdenum deficiency, or BB are the result of my body not absorbing what it needs. I wrote a post recently on my main thread “…99% BB Free…”. where I explained that my dental hygiene is impeccable and I had stopped PPi’s recently and my BB came back so freaking serious it was scary man. Sulphur Sulphur Sulphur. Insane. Back on the PPi’s and when I eat correct in conjunction with that I have no BB.

Anyway let me know if you have done anymore research on a quality Molybdenum. Or if anyone reading this can help with that I would appreciate it. I will be sure to report my findings. I’m getting more serious than ever about this frigging thing. It’s definitely in my gut. Now I just have to figure out why and how to fix it.

Btw this may be only the second time we have spoken direct on here. I apologize how I came at you, the last time we interacted on here a couple years ago. I understand your frustration and I have just been trying to focus on being constructive in as positive a way as possible.

You’re an asset to this forum. And I appreciate your contributions to this conversation.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Any updates here?
SIBO test results came back negative. Berberine does nothing for me.
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Anne2323 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:40 pm
Any updates here?
SIBO test results came back negative. Berberine does nothing for me.
I myself tested Positive for SIBO (+21 Hydrogen, +8 Methane) so i started a herbal antibiotics treatment of Berberine, Neem, Black Cumin, Pomegranate, Oregano & Allicin, i heard herbal antibiotics is as good as rifaximin... so i'm crossing my fingers i get rid of it
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:01 am
I myself tested Positive for SIBO (+21 Hydrogen, +8 Methane) so i started a herbal antibiotics treatment of Berberine, Neem, Black Cumin, Pomegranate, Oregano & Allicin, i heard herbal antibiotics is as good as rifaximin... so i'm crossing my fingers i get rid of it
How’s it going?
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Anne2323 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:59 pm
the_winter_soldier wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:01 am
How’s it going?
i'm on week 3 of herbal antibiotics, its definitely helping my bb but i wouldn't say cured, now it doesn't travel that far, have to be close face to face to notice(i don't really want to celebrate this because it could come back once i'm off the antibiotics), couple of days ago i tried to introduce back onion to my diet just to test if i'm 100% cured & it made things worse for that day.

i'm still having pretty bad 3-5 burps after every lunch, i suspect the bacteria in my gut is releasing gas & that's what i'm burping out.

I also suspect the diet is helping much more so than the herbal antibiotics, i'm only eating cooked rice with beef/tomato/carrots, only in small amounts(the bloating is still there even though i have reduced my food intake by huge margins). my bowel movement really improved on the first couple of days i started the antibiotics but now its back to once every other day.

I think my gut microbiota is not diverse enough, by now i'm 100% convinced my bb comes from my gut and nowhere else, but there are too many possibilities for gut problems.

i also just heard about fecal transplant(i know... disgusting right?) but i suspect this might be what i need exactly
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Redazzz

Post by Redazzz »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:29 am

i'm still having pretty bad 3-5 burps after every lunch, i suspect the bacteria in my gut is releasing gas & that's what i'm burping out.
That's interesting, I also have this problem every time I eat even a small thing, always thought it was acid reflux (that sometimes I also have, especially when I eat a lot) but the majority of time it feel like just air. Is it the same to you?

My gastroenterologist think it is just acid reflux but maybe I should do a breath test for sibo.
Do you also have abdominal extension after eating?
the_winter_soldier
Junior

i'm pretty sure mine is not acid reflux, even though i don't have acid reflux i have taken reflux med(gel) & i still felt the burps coming up.

Yes, i have a decent bloat even when eating very little food
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid