Your Email Address:

First Name:

I think i know what is wrong with us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

I think i know what is wrong with us

Post by Jimi Stein »

Many people wrote that they have low white cell count. Our immune system is messed up. Bad breath is just a supporation, infection. Normal tissue gone bad. Bacteria took over. This is our problem. If the body is dead, it starts to smell. We must all have low immune system.

But what can be done here?

Are we all having similar psychological treads? I mean same way of negative mind (fear, trauma...) that is causing bad breath?

hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

The bacteria that cause bb (mostly gram negative) are not the disease-causing ones (mostly gram positive). The immune system won't attack the bb germs because they aren't disease causing.

This article links bb to both gram positive and negative bacteria:

http://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/ne ... lprit.aspx
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

It sounds quite logical ...a few weeks ago I came to the same conclusion that our immune system is damaged maybe by antibiotics or constant stress , drugs etc , I don't know if my white cells are enough or not but I have this itching/burning sensation in my throat, ears now for 5 yrs (since bb started) and every time It starts my bb starts too, after many diet changes and herbs I am taking why the infection does not go away...and when it stops it comes back very fast.
Fasting works based on the same logic, it does nothing except giving the body a break to repair itself..but when immune system is in trouble maybe we should fix that first...
By the way Jimi I love those pics on the front page they make me laugh whenever I enter the site :lol:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Thanks Clara, they make me laugh too. Halitomafia, especially the Anthony Dailley UBER PIG is making me sick to the stomach. He is rutheless HALITOMAFIA PIG CHARGING FEW 1000s USD FOR A SIMPLE CHECKUP and then ignoring patients? I sleep better if I lash at these money grabbing pigs. And if you google Anthony Dailley, you will get a good surprice, our site is in top 10. YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU UBER PIG. DON'T ***k AND SCAM MY BROS AND SISTERS YOU UGLY FREAK
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I actually LOATHE "Dr. Katz" I hope he gets beat to a pulp!
deebo

Re: I think i know what is wrong with us

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:Many people wrote that they have low white cell count. ?
me too . i'm just not sure if low WBCC is a cause or symptom though. also i have low vit D .
rick
Total Newbie

Bad Breath

Post by rick »

In August of this year i look up bad breath and found a bb clinic in the uk, Dr spencer i think he's called.. i paid £175 just to have an consultation and the product is not too cheap either, i also had to see the hygienist before i could use certain product which cost me £90. They promise me my breath would be perfect but still no change.. felt better for a bit then the rest of the day bb then arrive. I'm angry because i've spent £400 in two month and i'm still not seeing any great results.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

I also feel angry about the astronomical amounts that I have wasted on these products (it's really expensive in my country). But the worst is the expectations they create in desperate people, then getting rich from it. They should know by now that it only works for the mildest bb and not for chronic dragonbreath. Somebody should sue them for false advertising, claiming that they can cure it.
deebo

Re: Bad Breath

Post by deebo »

rick wrote:They promise me my breath would be perfect but still no change.. felt better for a bit then the rest of the day bb then arrive. I'm angry because i've spent £400 in two month and i'm still not seeing any great results.
if someone 'Promises' me something , i try to GSIW (get shit in Writing) . This way i will get a refund if they give no results . They will think harder about scamming us . in the UK i though medical/dental was free ?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Give me a full name of that Spencer shithead, he just made to out shitlist. Congrats you english ***k spammer "Dr" Spencer.

But Dailley is still the worse scum ever. I think somebody paid him 2000 if i can remember right. ****ing BITCH!
Tangonegro

Post by Tangonegro »

deebo wrote:
Jimi wrote:Many people wrote that they have low white cell count. ?
me too . i'm just not sure if low WBCC is a cause or symptom though. also i have low vit D .
I also have WBC low count. Everything else seems normal by me. As medecine is doing nothing for us, why not all of us have a blood test to see if WBCC low count can be the common cause of our problem, as it reduces our ability to fight infection.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Tangonegro wrote:
deebo wrote:
Jimi wrote: .
I also have WBC low count. Everything else seems normal by me. As medecine is doing nothing for us, why not all of us have a blood test to see if WBCC low count can be the common cause of our problem, as it reduces our ability to fight infection.
what medicine ? antibiotics ?
Tangonegro

Post by Tangonegro »

deebo wrote:
Tangonegro wrote:
deebo wrote: I also have WBC low count. Everything else seems normal by me. As medecine is doing nothing for us, why not all of us have a blood test to see if WBCC low count can be the common cause of our problem, as it reduces our ability to fight infection.
what medicine ? antibiotics ?
You need a blood test to determine your white blood cells count.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

symptoms of low white cells count:
When white count is low, you need to be on the alert for fever, which is usually the first sign that the body is fighting off an infection. Someone with low white cell blood count has less resistance to colds and flu, so those are definite threats, but other kinds of infections can appear as well. Gastrointestinal infections may show up as cramping or diarrhea, while a bladder or urinary tract infection makes it hurt to urinate. Even a tiny cut or scratch can become infected, so watch for redness, swelling, pus, or tenderness around any wound. Also keep an eye out for sinus infections, usually evidenced by a stuffy nose or headache; rectal bleeding; or signs of lung infection such as coughing up fluid.

Causes:
Viral infections that temporarily disrupt bone marrow function
Congenital disorders characterized by diminished bone marrow function
Cancer or other diseases that damage bone marrow
Autoimmune disorders that destroy white blood cells or bone marrow cells
Overwhelming infections that use up white blood cells faster than they can be produced
Drugs including antibiotics that destroy white blood cells or damage bone marrow
Stress

There are some herbs & foods that increase the white cells in the body....some of them are being used for cancer patients ...including:Astragalus root , Siberian ginseng (eleuthero) and Asian ginseng, Echinacea, green tea. Also People who eat more garlic have more natural killer white blood cells.

I feel like we are getting near to the root of our problems.
Tangonegro
Post by Tangonegro »

Here are my blood test results:

Leukocytes: 3850 Normal minimal level: 4000
Polynucleus neutrophils: 1270 Normal minimal level:: 1800
Polynucleus eosinophils: 31 Normal minimal level:: 40
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic