Your Email Address:

First Name:

Epsom salt : may be an answer for few of us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced

Epsom salt : may be an answer for few of us

Post by john_bb »

Today somewhere on the web I saw that gargling Epsom salt mixed in water for 3-5 times a day relieves BB.

I did it and surprisingly after the 1st gargle my white coating was reduced...

This is how I did it

1) bought this from walgreens (in USA) (cost $ 1.07).
2) two teaspoons in 2 ounce water
3) gargled 4 times until the water is gone.

Most important note: do not gargle with fresh water before or after using this solution.

repeat this 3-5 times a day....

Folks...pls try this one along with me ..its dead cheap and the first signs are positive...

I shall update you on my progress..
In the mean while I am ingesting the chlorophyll and drinking Jasmine tea...they are helping me manage my BB.

John

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Baking Soda destroys the white coating on my tongue, completely, within a couple good gargles of it. Either has no effect on BB, or BB comes back within an hour anyway.

My point is, White coating doesn't necessarily confirm the presence of BB, in my case.

Let me know if it does anything for your breath though.
deebo

Re: Epsom salt : may be an answer for few of us

Post by deebo »

this is funny because i just flamed a woman for saying this baking soda and salt will "banish" bb . She totally butchered and edited my comment to agree with her crappy blog http://blog.healthylivingnow.org/2011/0 ... ad-breath/ .

Anyways , i wrote about eating salty movie popcorn a few months ago and how it fixed my white tongue . viewtopic.php?p=35944#35944

i tried it again last night with baking soda and salt after reading that womans blog just for good measure . I certainly had less bb today at work .

Something i noticed when i tried your chlorophyll swish . The green coating stops at the big papilla ridge . very curious .

EDIT: jus took a shower after swishing with the salt/soda again . this is gross but i hocked 3 tonsil stones :P much better now
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

I am not asking you to use baking soda (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate). Epsom salt is (Magnesium Sulfate) and is a strong germicide. It is helping me to manage my BB....just give it a try..its quite cheap
deebo

Post by deebo »

john_bb wrote:I am not asking you to use baking soda (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate). Epsom salt is (Magnesium Sulfate) and is a strong germicide. It is helping me to manage my BB....just give it a try..its quite cheap
gonna get some now and rotate with the 3 .epsom ,soda and salt. i hear epsom is a diuretic while salt helps retain water .. hmm .

thanks john
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

deebo wrote:
john_bb wrote:I am not asking you to use baking soda (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate). Epsom salt is (Magnesium Sulfate) and is a strong germicide. It is helping me to manage my BB....just give it a try..its quite cheap
gonna get some now and rotate with the 3 .epsom ,soda and salt. i hear epsom is a diuretic while salt helps retain water .. hmm .

thanks john
Epsom salt is a Laxative. You can happily ingest it if you have certain degree of constipation.
John
deebo

Post by deebo »

john_bb wrote:
deebo wrote:
john_bb wrote:
Epsom salt is a Laxative. You can happily ingest it if you have certain degree of constipation.
John
yea . laxative is what i meant . i'm off my game lately . #-o
i certainly dont need laxatives while raw . i'm eating at least a whole bag of baby spinach a day
joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

ill try it!
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

Hey Joe1...keep us updated
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic