Your Email Address:

First Name:

My lufenuron thread

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fthis

My lufenuron thread

Post by fthis »

Ok, so I got on the bandwagon.

I have ordered some lufenuron a couple of days and I really want to get the most out of it. I have high hopes for it since I believe my condition is candida/ yeast/ fungal related.

I was wondering what the best course of action would be, I plan on doing a raw food diet before taking the drug, as it should weaken the bad guys before hopefully finishing it off with the lufenuron.

Any suggestions are most appreciated.

\:D/

LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

Good luck!

I'm still going through the process, so I'm by no means an expert, but I would recommend getting a potent anti-fungal for after you finish the Lufenuron doses. Some good ones are grapefruit seed extract, virgin coconut oil (caprylic acid), and oil of oregano. These will help kill off any remaining yeasties.
fthis

Post by fthis »

Thanks Lisa, I think I'll go with the oregano oil. I have some organic coconut oil, a huge tub in fact, but I'm not sure whether it's virgin.

I was wondering when the best time would be to take probiotics.

Should I wait 'till after the lufenuron has worn off, or should I take it while I'm on it?
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

I would say start probiotics before , during and after Lufenuron treatment. The higher the count the better (in my opinion). It all depends on how severe your case is.
I am holding on to Lufenuron because I would like to first make time and determination for 3 months to be very strict with my diet. I do not want candida to come back.
My plan is:
1) Probiotics and digestive enzymes (before Lufenuron.)
2) Tea tree and/or GSE + coconut oil + Probiotics and enzyme (during Lufenuron)
3) Continue with probiotics and enzyme + GSE + coconut oil (Post Lufenuron)
Diet + 8-10 glasses of water in take during each phase.

My problem, with my current life style and frequent migraine attacks, I am unable to keep this strict routine. I am not sure when I will start with the above, but good luck to you.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I would say if Lufenuron has got any hope of doing anything at all, then you should not take anything but Lufenuron, otherwise, you have no way of knowing whether lufenuron has made some difference or whether it was something else you were taking at the same time. If it made a big difference then you'll know it could be worth taking another course, especially if it's got anything to do with the sinuses.
fthis

Post by fthis »

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Tibya; Yes I have sort of the same plan in mind, be very strict with the diet and then finish it off, hopefully, with the lufe.
I'm on a raw food diet as I type and have noticed some improvement allready. I only need to give up coffee...which is a hard one for me.
I think it won't hurt to take probiotics during the whole experiment, I will only use home-brew kefir, since I don't have the money to buy other stuff.

Good luck to you as well!

halitosisux (...it certainly does); Yes I agree, somewhat but if I I'm on the raw food diet + kefir for a couple of months and then take the lufe, I can still compare and see if there's any improvement? I don't really have the money to buy a second dose, kinda sad I know.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good idea fthis.
fthis

Post by fthis »

Still havn't taken the lufe.

I think it might not be a solution at all, after reading about the underlying causes of chronic candida infections, such as the copper one, I' don't really feel like taking it anymore.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

You should try it. If you notice improvements then you'll know it might be relating to a fungal issue somewhere in your body and know it's worth trying to find out where and why.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I wouldn't write off the Lufenuron just yet. As previously reported, I took the 3-day dose of Lufenuron about a month ago (around Easter). Since then I have noticed that there has been a definite improvement in my bowel movements in terms of consistency and regularity, and I have always had issues in that area. I have also noticed that the coating on my tongue has become very thin. It's not completely gone, but even in the morning when I get up there isn't much to scrape off. My bad breath also seems to have diminished. Again, not completely gone, but less than what it used to be.
I don't think that I had a real serious overgrowth of Candida in my intestines because I didn't have any strong die-off reactions, but I might have had some Candida because there is definitely something going on, something beneficial. I am very tempted to order one more dose of Lufenuron to finish off whatever Candida might be left.

Disclosure: If you don't have any excessive Candida in your body, then Lufenuron would be useless.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
redtonguewanabee
Total Newbie

lufeneron

Post by redtonguewanabee »

Phantasist,

That is interesting. I too took lufeneron about a month ago. The first two weeks I noticed nothing. No die-off symptoms, no diminished bad breath. Nothing. I wrote it off as another crock.

Since last week, I have noticed by breath improving. It started last Sunday, and lasted all through last week to present. Its still there, but much better. I was trying desperately to determine what I have done different. Besides adding a multi-vitamin to my diet, nothing. Maybe the lufeneron just takes longer for me to notice any results. Now that I hear your story, I am thinking about ordering another dose as well.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Interested in trying the Lufenuron.. Anyone know where can I buy it that will ship internationally??
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I ordered it from HTTP://www.owndoc.com - $27.00.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Thanks. I tried to make an order just now but there was some paypal error before I could even enter payment information.

I left a mail about the problem.. Hope they can have some sent to me. Just interested in trying it.... I'm out of ideas again...

I can't believe everything I tried in the last 6 months failed to do anything..
fthis

Post by fthis »

Took my first dose today, will report back with results.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic