Your Email Address:

First Name:

thinking of going to bad breath clinic

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lost1234
Junior

thinking of going to bad breath clinic

Post by lost1234 »

so im thinking of going to the bad breath clinic in san francisco. gonna be alot of time and money for me to get there so im wondering if anyone has ever been there or heard of anything good about it. Dr. anthony dailley is the founder and has suppose to have cured 12,000 patients. Wondering if its bs or not. I'd appreciate any replies. thanks

fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

The one's I've seen online seem to only control bb rather than cure it but that specific clinic maybe different. It's worth a shot let us know how it goes. Good luck!
WickedCurse

Post by WickedCurse »

I'm near SF as well. I think going there might help you pinpoint your problem. From what I've read about him, he just seems to be a glorified dentist.

At most, he can probably help you pinpoint the source of your BB.

Let us know please if you go and what happens.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

waste of time
dragonbreath

Re: thinking of going to bad breath clinic

Post by dragonbreath »

lost1234 wrote:so im thinking of going to the bad breath clinic in san francisco. gonna be alot of time and money for me to get there so im wondering if anyone has ever been there or heard of anything good about it. Dr. anthony dailley is the founder and has suppose to have cured 12,000 patients. Wondering if its bs or not. I'd appreciate any replies. thanks
To put it nicely, he's a fraud. He straight up lied to me and said I was cured.
Save your money, I'll tell you his routine.
1) get electric tooth brush
2) buy smartmouth mouthwash and paste from him
3) buy hydrojet oral irrigator from him and use everyday after mouthwash.

I would feel much better if he actually inspected my mouth like a dentist would.
All he does in smell your breath puts you through a halimeter and prescribe the 3 items above. The next time you visit he smells your breath and puts you through the halimter and tells u not to blow into the halimeter so it doesn't pick up the vsc.
And then he says you're cured. Just keep on buying the products from him.

Most of people here are suffering from bb from the stomach / candida etc. Like Jimmy says, it's a waste of time.

Hopefully this is helpful.
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

me, i went to dr. katz brother, he checked my mouth had me blow to the halimeter then lecture me about the foods that causes bad breath. things we already know, after that he gave me extra strength therabreath products. i think i paid more than $200, $240 i think. i suggest save your money, time and yourself from humiliation because the staff knows why you're there. instead save your money and think very hard before you spend on anything lots of people will promise anything just so they can take your money better yet add that money it to your hooker money.
skunkhugs
Total Newbie

Post by skunkhugs »

2ndbanana wrote: better yet add that money it to your hooker money.
the hooker who can deal with my bb may warrant a wedding ring
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

i'd say go for it but bring lots of C4 :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Anhony Dailley is the worse scum that crawls this planet. What a low life pig. I am getting sick in my stomach after reading this.

DONT GO TO HIS CLINIC; HE WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE; SAMA AS KATZ DID TO ME. BUNCH OF THIEFS AND SCAMERS:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I just send the pig this email

lets see if the ***k replies

-------------------------------------------------

Hi "Dr" Dailley.

I have a quick question, my farts smell really bad, can i use your mouthwash to cure my condition? Do you have some special devide to inject your mouthwash in the behind?
You know that shit belongs where the shit is right.

Good job "Dr" Dailley, I must say your mouthwash worked on a stinky scammer ripoff self proclaimed doctor, who stole money from people with bad breath.
That ***k scammer used mouthwash to leech from poor people with bad breath. Ohh what a coincidence, his last name is Dailley too. What a scammer that guy is I tell you.

Well good day to you "dr"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Averybody do someprank calls, like ordering 100 pieces on a fake adress or soemthing. Or just do old style prank calls. I will publish them here if you send me copy.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------

Averybody do someprank calls, like ordering 100 pieces on a fake adress or soemthing. Or just do old style prank calls. I will publish them here if you send me copy.
i'd rather have him join our forum ,get educated , grow a heart and learn to help us with Chronic BB .

need to send out a call to Medical professional to scour this post here,learn and contribute .
lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

Yeah I called him up, set up an appointment, and he walked me through the whole proccess of getting a flight, hotel, what times to do everything, even what buses and the schedules of buses. This guy would have made me spend all that money without thinking twice. Thanks to jimmy though I cancelled on him and all I lost was the charge for my flight cancellation. It would have cost me thousands
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

deebo wrote:
Jimi wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------

i'd rather have him join our forum ,get educated , grow a heart and learn to help us with Chronic BB .

need to send out a call to Medical professional to scour this post here,learn and contribute .
you dont understand, that guy is a snake, read other people comments, heartless pig he is
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:
deebo wrote:
Jimi wrote: .
you dont understand, that guy is a snake, read other people comments, heartless pig he is
yea. You are right about that . I google "halitosis clinic " his shop came up . I was tempted . I just searched his name and it came back to our BB site !!! #-o Bad reviews about this bullsh!t scammer .

With that said , all involved could benefit if scammers like that came to our site and spent time reading of our medical and mental anguish and corresponding here. Every time I go to the Dr or dentist ,They Learn something they Never heard of before . I should start giving them the link to this site . We can use all the positive help we can get bud .
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

No doctor or dentist has ever cured anyone of bad breath. If they could do that, no one would have bad breath. But millions of people do. Sad, but true.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic