Your Email Address:

First Name:

ASKING TO HELP YOU AGAIN..Ok? or not?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ahmad
Junior

ASKING TO HELP YOU AGAIN..Ok? or not?

Post by Ahmad »

guys...please read my provfile and my previouse posts...

I've been helped... and cured 100% for not days or weeks but its years now...

Am so sad to 17...18.15 years old of new members joing every time spending here tooo long and repeating the whole histroy of the site again....

please.... am not saying i think am cured...am not saying i think this is the solution.....or can anyone try this...
i rether say this the cure 100%, I tryed... try it for yourself..
Last time i was so angry that i left you.....and this time i am human too i may do the same and disapeare years and years or forever.. or i may die...
please...
i know jimi and athor guys(jimi(s), hate the name cure by defult, i don't know why.... this guy forgot the pain of hoading your breath for hours and hours in the class, during the school days..... he forgest the pain when every body exited to know more about you, would be disapont from the firs word of your answr....a pain from when we was 15 untill Now.

Any one ready??
Yes or No
Last edited by Ahmad on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
ConfusingSituati
Total Newbie

Post by ConfusingSituati »

If you have a cure...why not make a post describing it in detail? :roll:
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

ahmad
your cure was serotonin supplements right? how long did it take for you to be cured after starting it?
oasis
Total Newbie

Post by oasis »

I am also curious to know how SSRI- medicine improves non-imaginary bad breath. (If the medicine is used against halitophobia, I could understand though.)

Do you mean that the SSRI's change the composition of your saliva or have an anti-inflammatory effect (in cases of chronic pharyngitis etc.)?

Do the SSRI's work on BB by means of improving stomach problems, especially those in Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Just some thoughts on this, but I know someone who was recently placed on an antidepressant (QUETIAPINE) and they were told that, apart from a number of quite serious potential side-effects, one of the very common harmless effects was drooling/dribbling from the mouth - an over-production of saliva. Considering how common dry mouth is, and the fact it is a well-known cause of BB, anyone who believes they suffer with dry mouth should consider this and speak to a doctor about it. It may be that only a very low dosage is required to stimulate the production of saliva. Maybe there is no connection at all and that if these drugs do help some people with their BB it's for other reasons. Plus, there are other safer ways to stimulate saliva production, but it's certainly worth looking further into this.

Just drinking lots of water if you suffer with a medical reason for dry mouth probably only helps to give the impression that it's helping with hydration, leading many to dismiss this as a potential cause of their BB.

@the OP, are there any noticable differences to your bodily functions since you went on these medications?
lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

So can dry mouth be oral bacteria imbalance as well? Has there been any known people cured by curing dry mouth? And is there any difinitive test that can be positive if you have dry mouth
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yes, dry mouth can cause oral bacterial imbalance not only because this alters the ecology in the mouth, but also for very simple reasons too. For example, with less saliva there is less physical washing away of bacteria and debris. Saliva also contains many important components that in various ways prevent odours from building up. That's why when we sleep it's normal to end up with a degree of morning breath. Dry mouth is a very common cause of bad breath.

Look up some of the posts made by Brightonguy, who with the help of his doctor, and certain medications, managed to increase his saliva levels, and reduce his bad breath.
Renato
Junior

Serotonine and IVS

Post by Renato »

My GE doctor long time ago suggested me to take a serotonin supplements to correct normal nervous functions.

At that time, I found it useless since my problem was not imaginary bad breath and my depression was because the social impact of having BB.

However, the dysfunction of Ilea cecal valve which turns to IVS is also related to dysfunction of the nervous system.

Malfuntion of this valve allow fecal material to go back the small intestine and SIBO as well as fecal toxins in blood and exhaled in the nouse by the lungs.

The IVS information has been already posted here, but below is a summary of this syndrome.

My point is that serotonin may correct this valve in people with the IVS problem, which I suspect it is my case since I suffer from SIBO.

What is the Ileocecal Valve?
The Ileocecal Valve is located between the ileum (last portion of your small intestine) and the cecum (first portion of your large intestine). Its function is to allow digested food materials to pass from the small intestine into your large intestine. The ileocecal valve also blocks these waste materials from backing back up into your small intestine. It is intended to be a one-way valve, only opening up to allow processed foods to pass through.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi Renato, did you ever take the supplements and if so did they eventually help your situation?
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

AHMAD YOU RETARD, POST LIKE A NORMAL PERSON; DONT POST SOME DISGUSTING EXPLODING HEADS OK?

AND DONT REPEAT THE FREAKING PSOTS THREE TIMES, MUST BE YOUR PILLS MAKING YOU DO THAT. YOU ARE SUCH AN ASS

#-o

In the digestive tract
{The gut is surrounded by enterochromaffin cells, which release serotonin in response to food in the lumen. This makes the gut contract around the food.}

I know you all so lazy to read the rest if i paste.

I am so angry with you guys...
Imaginerry?
i lived with BB more than half of my life... I swear it was not imaginery.. and i know what im talking about.....

So scared about Anntidepresnt? well find another sourse.
Plus anti depresnt is not so scary... believe me cos i was on it 2 years now( don't remember exactly) still am alive not crazy.. or evolved to a green alien.... i am more concentrated on my jobs.. If you want a prove i Am a civil engineer,Graphic Designer, and a 3d artist... proof? see my website...http://3dimpressionism.com/

scammer? well i don't live in India/or china... i live in Australia... wasting your time in scaming is not so smart... while you can go out and get palanty of other ways to collect money easily

sorry guys if i call you stupid or lazy, you are not... i just love you. So you want me to do the research for you to.... listen guys.... there is a "famous" website called wikipedia... ok? are you guys so busy to write "i think" postes?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin# ... ailability

So lazy to read? Ok read this:

{Approximately 90% of the human body's total serotonin is located in the enterochromaffin cells in the gut, where it is used to regulate intestinal movements.}

In the digestive tract
{The gut is surrounded by enterochromaffin cells, which release serotonin in response to food in the lumen. This makes the gut contract around the food.}

:evil:
I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

jimi you got no right to edit my post mate........

collect money more and more from the mesiry of this poor guyd.
i hope.. you use all your money to cure a cancer... if you doing that.

if not youre the most stupidest guy i have seen in my whole life.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have all the right to delete your posts, you post some disgusting images you moron. Behave or you will be booted. And dont trick the readers here with your writings. What do you want a shrine, because the antidepressants will all cure us? You must be dreaming.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Oh, I see the crazy train has come to the bb site and brought a passenger named Ahmad!! Really Ahmad it's obvious your pills aren't strong enough!!
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Ahmed, do you think you can send me some drugs to test myself? I did try selotonin supplements and it seemed to really help. You have to try the liquid form. The pills seem to be ineffective.
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

seanlee1980 wrote:Ahmed, do you think you can send me some drugs to test myself? I did try selotonin supplements and it seemed to really help. You have to try the liquid form. The pills seem to be ineffective.
I will brother/sister i will..
although i my go to prison for this..
just testify here the results..

Agreed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic