Your Email Address:

First Name:

Thanksgiving

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Thanksgiving

Post by hali_grl »

Hope every had a great Thanksgiving considering. I'm just wondering how everyone's Thanksgiving went. As for me as usually I stayed home telling my family I had to work. My mom came by later that night and brought me a food plate and dessert plate I was very thankful, lol! Last night I did have a great dream about me and my family getting together laughing, talking, and reminscing about the old times. I was bb free and didn't even think about it I was just enjoying time with my family like I use to. I woke up smiling, I rreally miss those days. I didn't start having this bb until 20 years old so I had great momments during my school age years. My prom, my graduation day and night, my first apartment at 18 years old with me and my sister. Just all the little things I took for granted. That glimpse of my life bb free with my family has made me even more determined to get rid of this bad breath. I did not want to go thru another holiday season like this. Hopefully by Christmas things will get better. I've been having conversations with another member on this site and we both agree that this cure is not going to just fall in our laps but we have to follow every lead and leave no rock unturned. I feel like a detective I'm not dismissing anything i'm doing my own research on any and every cure topic on here. I think in order to beat this thing we must be like little private detectives no mattter how small the lead maybe we must investigate. No one seems to be interested in curing this thing but us so we must be our own advocates. Just food for thought....

Anyone do anything special for Thanksgiving?

seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

For me holidays are the most depressing because I desperately want to hang out with friends and family...go shopping, eat out and socialize. I just cant do anything and the day has already come to an end. All I did today was watch tv, eat leftovers alone. take naps and think about this affliction and other worries I have in my life. Its easy for people to tell others to enjoy life, live a little but their ignorance makes me want to even withdraw more away from other human beings. The only love I have is for my dog. People just dont understand our situation. They question us for the way we act, what we eat, why we are antisocial. We know but they will never know why. Even if they do know the reason we wont get any sympathy. They look at us with disgust and I cant blame them. I got nothing to be thankful at the moment.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I defintely feel your pain sean. this affliction affects us in ways no other disability affects anyone else. The blind, deaf, handicap etc can still spend time and have fond cherished memories with their young ones. While we stay locked away like we're in quarantine. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy it's sad because ppl think that because this issue isn't life threatening it doesn't matter. But they don't understand that this affliction mentally cripples us.Lets just keep the faith something is out there. We have to have some reason to keep fighting.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I understand everythin you guys say...I personally think that nobody can understand the problem of having CH, unless they have experienced it themselves.

Lately I've been trying to adapt. I've been trying to socialize a lot with CH, and yes others do treat me a bit better. But still I feel like an alien sometimes. I also feel like I'm the only one in this world who suffers from bb..

But I agree with you guys, I don't think there will be a cure soon. SO the best thing to do is to make the best out of it...
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I believe there will be a cure soon and I think it's going to come from one of us. Not from some dentist or bb guru. But from a sufferer thru countless hours researching & trial and error testing. I have a dream.........
deebo

Post by deebo »

Happy thanksgiving ppl .
Being the lone yank , I spent much of Thanksgiving chatting with members from Arun's bb/bo forum in the UK and Asia . It Really helped with the lonely reality . Support is huge for me . I'm thankful for other people who understand this situation ,no matter how far away .

Busted , you are right to get those social exposure when you get up the bravery . People of course can be tough but some are really empathetic. When they see me in the dumps ,they know why and some will try and treat me like a human being for once . Making eye contact, acknowledging me with a genuine 'hello' or even a comment about the weather in passing . I know its not much but it can really help remind me that this is not my fault . It isn't all I am .

Just got my employment medical card in the mail Today !! I am thankful for that too .
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I don't know how you guys feel but I hate to feel petty or looked down upon or ppl feeling sorry for me. Even with bb I still carry myself with pride and care about my appearance. It's hard for me to feel looked down upon.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:I don't know how you guys feel but I hate to feel petty or looked down upon or ppl feeling sorry for me. Even with bb I still carry myself with pride and care about my appearance. It's hard for me to feel looked down upon.
I suppose I have one of those faces. Easy to read , open book at times . Should work on the poker face .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic