Your Email Address:

First Name:

Aloe Vera Juice

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

hopefulguy wrote:hey miss pretty and haligirl, is there a certain av juice that you used? Looking online I see that places like walmart have aloe vera juice, is this the same thing?
You can test the juice from Walmart. I bought mine from a health food.

deebo

Post by deebo »

I'm thinking it might be more effective and efficient to get the cactus plant itself .
Mom and Dad would just give us a small square of the fresh gooey gel . On reviews of the juice , I read people are drinking a gallon a week . I'm guessing there is major dilution going on .

Next time I go to the mexican section of the grocery , i'll get some fresh aloe and post on it . I may also pick up some juice to compare effectiveness .
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

deebo
I was thinking that the plant would be more effective too but I've heard good and bad stuff about eating unprocessed aloe but once you try it let us know how it works. It seems chewing on the plant and blending it with the enzymes in our saliva would be great for bb. I know now for sure it was the aloe that made my bb better because I went thru the 32oz bottle in 3 days and have been out since thursday and now once again bad taste and bb. I ordered 2-1gal bottles this time around to last.

oh the brand i used was lily of the desert but I ordered swanson brand this time to get 1 gal jug.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Hali_girl, didn't it give you a runny stomach? We use it as a laxative where I live.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Jen
It didnt give me a runny stomach i actually found that my feces was more solid instead of loose and runny.
hopefulguy

Post by hopefulguy »

nice! I'm gonna have to give this a try, I have a GI appointment later this week so if that turns up nothing I'm going to try this.....fingers crossed!
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

hali_grl,

I just bought some aloe vera juice today and I started it. I will let you know how it goes. As for myself, I believe I have the same problems as you...LPR with PND caused by the LPR. I had started using 5-HTP awhile ago to help me sleep and I had noticed that my breath was getting better, but not gone. I had stopped using it and then I noticed the breath was bad again. I do believe the 5-HTP helps too, but doesn't completely stop it. I'm hoping with the 5-HTP and the aloe vera juice working together may alleviate most of the problem! How long before you noticed a difference?
kite

Post by kite »

All,

Sometime ago some one had suggested the below remedy for me using AV
"I would suggest 15 to 30 ml of Aloe Vera Juice mixed with Amla (Indian
Gooseberry) Juice one hour after each meal should solve this problem of
intestines permanently provided you take light meals with more salads and
seasonal fruits and drink plenty of water as a habit.
This is as per my personal experience during the last six months."

I didn't do it though for some reason, may be i should consider it now.. it doesn't harm anyway..

BTW what this 5 HTP you are all taking abt ... please
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I noticed results the first day I had taken the aloe juice and 5htp I felt drunk or high or something and my bad taste in my mouth was gone. I take about a cup 3 times a day. Goodluck!

5htp is a supplementation for low serontonin. Some members here seem to be cured by taking rx anti-depressants that increased their serontonin levels
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

hali_grl,

How much 5-htp are you taking? I was taking 100mg every night with Melatonin & magnesium before bedtime. I was sleeping like a baby! Some people complain of bad dreams, but I can't say I experienced that! I didn't experience any side effects really!
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

I'm taking 100 mg as well of extra strength 5htp I'm not having bad dreams either but my dreams are more vivid and I'm sleeping like a baby.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

any updates on the aloe vera?

i saw a bottle of 5-htp last weekend and i'm inclined to buy one. has anyone tried this and did it help in any way?
deebo

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:I noticed results the first day I had taken the aloe juice and 5htp I felt drunk or high or something and my bad taste in my mouth was gone. I take about a cup 3 times a day. Goodluck!

5htp is a supplementation for low serontonin. Some members here seem to be cured by taking rx anti-depressants that increased their serontonin levels
Hgrl . Are you on any type of diet currently?
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

dick.karma wrote:any updates on the aloe vera?

i saw a bottle of 5-htp last weekend and i'm inclined to buy one. has anyone tried this and did it help in any way?
Test! It keeps my bad breath under control. I stop with them, it will probably return
OverBB
Total Newbie

5htp

Post by OverBB »

I read that 5HTP can make you lose your appetite and lose weight, has anyone found this? I'm interested in trying 5HTP as well as the AV juice but I'm trying to gain weight.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic