Your Email Address:

First Name:

I need a Girlfriend

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SonicBoy

I need a Girlfriend

Post by SonicBoy »

:oops: Anyone?

deebo

Re: I need a Girlfriend

Post by deebo »

SonicBoy wrote::oops: Anyone?
Join the club my friend . :|

I think most of us on here seem to be too hopeful for a normal future to date another bb person .
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't think I've ever met a girl with chronic BB.

I'd consider dating her if I could see what it'd be like to be in her company.

I was at the dentist the other day.. there's this girl who always tries to speak English to me when I'm in there.. My BB doesn't activate until I speak in someone's direction for more than a second, so I'm not sure how aware she is of my BB. Well, the last time I spoke to her, I noticed her breath was a little bad. Not bad, compared to what I know, but it wasn't the best... And that sort of encouraged me.... I'd date that girl.. I don't care that her breath is a little bad (I'm pretty sure it wasn't chronic.. She's spoken to me before and I never noticed it)

I don't know where I'm going with this... I am so sexually frustrated and masturbation does not satisfy. I want a partner :?
deebo

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:I don't think I've ever met a girl with chronic BB.
... I'd date that girl.. I don't care that her breath is a little bad (I'm pretty sure it wasn't chronic.. She's spoken to me before and I never noticed it)
:?
no fair if its not chronic bb =)

I'd personally date a woman with chronic bb/bo . Not that I'm desperate sexually cause right now just friends locally would be nice .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic