Your Email Address:

First Name:

chlorophyll for bad badbreath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wess

chlorophyll for bad badbreath

Post by wess »

hi guys been a long time since my last post, i just read some articles about chlorophyll,

here's a links, t's says here

Treats Bad Breath: This one is a real bonus and really works! Chlorophyll has a double-action remedy for bad breath. Firstly, as a deodoriser, it will eliminate odours in the mouth and throat, but secondly (and more importantly) it promotes a healthy digestive tract – which is the primary reason for bad breath.

but some says a liquid chlorophyl works better than the capsule.

http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpres ... lorophyll/

wess

Post by wess »

there's a lot of articles regarding chlorophyll so please try to google for yourself also. and post here for any update. having a bad breath is like a torture. i take 1 cap 3x a day with probiotic and so far and seems that really work. just avoid all the foods that can cause badbreath.
deebo

Post by deebo »

wess wrote:there's a lot of articles regarding chlorophyll so please try to google for yourself also. and post here for any update. having a bad breath is like a torture. i take 1 cap 3x a day with probiotic and so far and seems that really work. just avoid all the foods that can cause badbreath.
I have a bottle of liquid chlorophyll , and i use activated charcoal . Many of us do .
Where did you find that the gut is 'the' main cause of bb ? What foods do you avoid to help bb ? How are you able to tell these are working For You ? What %? thanks Wess
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Chlorophyll did not work for me
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

It didn't work for me either but i never tried the liquid.
Prince

Post by Prince »

Chlorophyll worked for me, it only reduced my bb like the 5htp did for some people here.
wess

Post by wess »

deebo wrote:
wess wrote:there's a lot of articles regarding chlorophyll so please try to google for yourself also. and post here for any update. having a bad breath is like a torture. i take 1 cap 3x a day with probiotic and so far and seems that really work. just avoid all the foods that can cause badbreath.
I have a bottle of liquid chlorophyll , and i use activated charcoal . Many of us do .
Where did you find that the gut is 'the' main cause of bb ? What foods do you avoid to help bb ? How are you able to tell these are working For You ? What %? thanks Wess
it's not from me it's part of the articles that i paste in my post, I tried this combine with probiotic, and so far it works not 100% but at least not too bad that i just be an audience for any conversation. even if i took this if i will ate food like egg or cheese that BB still come back so i tried to avoid all of this especially milk. wiil having a BB is more than a torture to us, can't eat what we want.
deebo

Post by deebo »

wess wrote:
wiil having a BB is more than a torture to us, can't eat what we want.[/quote]

I think most of us would gladly have a fixed diet if it would curb our chronic issue .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic