Your Email Address:

First Name:

Washing your mouth out with soap.............

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Washing your mouth out with soap.............

Post by hali_grl »

I came across this when trying to update my feminine hygiene routine and found that this is a very popular soap made with organic natural ingredients such as peppermint oil, coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, etc. U can literally use this soap as shampoo, laudry detergent, cleaning, and toothbrushing. It's called Dr. Bronner's Castile Peppermint Magic Soap.

http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/OLPE08/Pe ... idSoap.htm

exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

w0w might try this
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Lol! I'm going to order this bc one of my fav beauty expert youtubers did a faminine hygiene routine tag and she says it gets her lady parts sqeaky clean. So I researched this and found the other uses. I'm not going to lie I'm going to try it on my toothbrush and as a mouth wash. What the hell! :o

I hate the misconception that we don't have good hygiene bc of this medical condition. I keep myself trim and clean down there, give myself facials, manicures, and love makeup. I'm a beautiful person inside and out and I want to enjoy the world and live. I hate being couped up and living in quarantine. But that day well come.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Do you feel that your odor originates in your mouth HG ?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

So sad.. our mouths smell worse than an infected vagina.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

mike987 wrote:So sad.. our mouths smell worse than an infected vagina.
haha
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

deebo

no i feel as though it originates from my digestive tract but i figured what can it hurt to use it in my mouth.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I don't recommend it. I once tried brushing with natural soap. After a couple of days my floss smelled much worse. (I had tonsil stones back then so that may have contributed.) The theory is that soap removes the essential oils that keep the bacteria in check so it's better to use toothpaste that doesn't contain soap or detergents like sodium lauryl sulfate.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

here's the ingredients to this soap:

Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Olive Oil, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol .
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

Another crazy idea from hali grl
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

2nd
I understand we are all miserable bc of this bb but post a comment like this just makes a person not want to post when they come across something that may work. If your are truly looking for a solution being negative is not only a hinderance to yourself but to others. I hope that comments like these didn't turn alot of ppl away. Afraid of being scrutinized we really need to watch we say on here to each other or we can miss out. #Food.for.Thought

ps- sorry if my eagerness and diligence get under your skin. for whaty i have no idea? :roll:
deebo

Post by deebo »

2ndbanana . Please consider your words carefully friend. Many of us suffer greatly with this mystery and come to this site for support .

HG. There are 'tooth soap' products . Probably not much different than what you are buying though.
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

its not a good idea to take the piss, we are all insecure enough as is it is! even if you didnt mean it to sound like that it came across badly, granted it might not be the best idea ever but there are ways of going about things.
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

I agree we are all miserable coz of this bb but you have to know also that we are all desperate for a cure and some are more desperate than the others who will try just about almost anything they read on this site from the context of your post you are serious. There are some people who post out of the box stuff that you can tell it's a joke but this is not of of those. I'm just worried about the other people who might try this and I'm not sure if this soap is intended to put in your mouth or could be poisonous if you swallow a small or large amount. We all know there are more people who are still hesitating to join this site maybe they're embarrass that someone they know might learn that they are a member or don't wanna be associated with us like most people around us just reading the post and try the cure that someone posted. Maybe After we brush our teeth with this we could gargle with snuggle fabric softener and rinse with water for the last cycle. If you're gonna cry everytime someone made a bad comment on your post aren't you suppose to be used to it by now. I appreciate that you've been searching for a cure and share it with us. We are all trying to find a cure we are all like a family here but don't gang up on me because I made a comment like this. My intention is good and not to harm others.

PS. If I have a vagina I wouldn't put honey on it maybe some tabasco sauce you know spice it up a little bit and tell my honey that dinner is ready.
hali_grl
Sheriff

What are the 18-in-1 uses?

Post by hali_grl »

wow 2nd so you've been researching my post on here but my ideas are crazy :-k . Secondly if u actually went to the site and researched that before commenting u would know it is safe and all natural and has 18 uses and toothbrushing was one of them :!: And crying about your post...... :?: Okay...... :roll: No my response was call disagreeing gracefully. 8) Sorry if my proactiviness offends u but I will not stop. I would never post something that i believed would be unsafe or hazardous. either try it or don't who cares but this site is about exchanging ideas and products we've discovered. If thats too much for you maybe don't look at my post will that solve things. Great! ;)

PS
FYI- Manuka honey is actually antibacterial and antifungal and safe for vaginal use. Honey itself is well known to cure vaginal infections as well. Google it please before making comments on things that you don't know about.
What are the 18-in-1 uses?

Dr. Bronner recorded the "18 in 1 uses" on his label, which we have left mostly intact since his passing in 1997; however, people have told us many, many more uses for it than that. Here is his version. A more paraphrased one follows.

Dr. Bronner's version:

Always dilute for Shave-Shampoo-Massage-Dental Soap-Bath!
Peppermint is nature's own unsurpassed fragrant Deodorant!
A drop is best Mint Toothpaste; brushes Dentures Clean!
A dash in water is the ideal Breath Freshener & Mouth Wash!
Peppermint Oil Soap for Dispensers, Uniforms, Baby, Beach!
Dilute for ideal After Shave, Body Rub, Foot Bath, Douche.
Hot Towel-Massage the entire body, always towards your heart.
Pets, silk, wool & body tingles head to toe - keeps cool!
3 dashes in water rinse most Sprays Off fruit & vegetables!
1/4 oz in qt H2O is Pest Spray! Dash, no rash Diaper-Soap!

Paraphrased:

For everyday body-washing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean.
For other uses, dilute from one part soap into 40 parts water for light cleaning, to cutting it in half or using it full strength for heavy-duty grease-cutting jobs.
For shampoo, though we now recommend our new Shikakai soaps for this, many people are fond of using it as such. The method of application is to wet hair and scalp very thoroughly, squirt some soap into hands and work into a lather. Wash hair, then rinse well. Afterwards use our new citrus hair rinse and leave-in conditioners as directed.
For the laundry, use 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup for one regular load; adjust as needed depending on hardness of water. I've been told that adding a dash of baking soda makes it even better.
For toothbrushing, apply a drop or two of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap to a wet toothbrush. Brush as you normally would, rinsing accordingly. Be careful about using more than a couple drops of soap, as you might start foaming at the mouth. Many people with sensitive or softer teeth like to use our soap as a toothpaste because it lacks abrasives.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic