Your Email Address:

First Name:

best week of my life

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sweetnlow

best week of my life

Post by sweetnlow »

This week was the best of my life! I had a sinus infection and antibiotics was prescribed to me. The antibiotics of course have neutralized the bacteria in my mouth so my breath have been fresh all week. I didn't have to brush my teeth 3 times at work, I could laugh and talk with everyone and eat stuff that usually make my breath stink. I even forgot about my breath and just lived!! I've been dealing with BB since I was 13 I'm 43 now. BB has really hurt my life. I've been a prisoner of BB so long that I didn't know how it felt to be free. Sunday is my last day taking the antibiotics so I know the BB will be back maybe worse because of them. What should I take or do when I'm finished with the antibiotics? I've been taking probiotics and eating yogart.

God I hope in this year they find a good treatment for BB, TMAU and all other smelly disorders. Like Jimmy said on the front page GOD PLEASE HELP US!!!!!

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I suppose you should find out exactly what the antibiotic was that was prescribed to you.

Research what strains that antibiotic is effective against.. Could be helpful information for the future fight!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic