Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK Meetup, Northampton, 12pm 5th Feb 2012

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Scientist42
Advanced

UK Meetup, Northampton, 12pm 5th Feb 2012

Post by Scientist42 »

Seasonal greetings everyone! I hope you have all had a great Xmas.

I have been really busy in my new Hospital job in Northampton but I hope to post lots in the next few days. Also, for anyone who emailed me in the last 3 weeks but haven't received a reply, I am attacking my email mountain and you should hear from me over the next couple of days!

I have just got the date and venue for our next UK Meetup:-

It will be held at 12pm on Sunday 5th February 2012 at a massive Chinese restaurant (it's more like a hall) called Aroma in Northampton.

http://www.thearoma.co.uk/where/index.html#northamton

The address of the restaurant is Sol Central, Mairfair, Northampton NN1 1SR and is about 0.5km from Northampton Rail Station.

If you feel hungry, try their absolutely enormous buffet at £8.80/person, which is great value.

The restaurant closes at 4pm and, for whoever is interested, we will then go to a pub in the town centre (location to be decided at lunch).

If you are interested in attending, please email me first on [email protected] or text/call me on my mobile 07725 912 027

The Meetup is a great way of interacting with other sufferers and learning about how others cope with their condition and what products they use.

For anyone wishing to join our Skype Group (currently 20 members), please add my Skype Name (which is ArunNagrath) and also Skunkhugs (the organiser) to your Skype Contacts. The Skype chats are every Saturday at 9pm GMT (1pm PST), although I won't be participating on New Years Eve.

Have a fantastic New Year everyone! Forget your problems for just one night and let your hair down!
Arun

dolittle

Post by dolittle »

Just to reply to this so it doesn't look like zero people are going.

I'm not sure how many are going so far...I know of 2 besides myself.
If you are in the area, feel free to join us and relax and get a bit of socializing in

Thanks for organizing this, these meet ups are really important
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic