Your Email Address:

First Name:

Zeolite

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sadman
Advanced

Zeolite

Post by sadman »

I have thought long ago that if we can not get rid of those VSC producing bacteria , can we just use something that can absorb the odor and that can be safely put in the mouth for as much , as frequent and as long as possible . My research comes up with Zeolite which is in FDA GRAS ( Generally recognized as safe) list . Do some Google search and give it a try .

http://cleanwiki.com/general-posts/zeol ... r-control/

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg1 ... -void.html

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

So it's patented, but not yet produced... the gum, that is..

Well it sounds promising, but so does everything else.

Anyway, if this gum really did the trick, I would buy a lifetime supply RIGHT NOW, and never be without a stick. Not a cure, but a permanent solution.

Of course, this is all a nice dream. Waiting to hear more about it.. I definitely want to try it.

Good find, sadman!

edit: The patent was filed in 1998. So where is this gum now? :|
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

FYI

http://www.squidoo.com/powdered-zeolite ... xification

The way I am using it is to put some amount of Zeolite powder in the mouth and swish it or chew it with regular gum as frequently as needed and then swallowing it as a detoxifier
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Thanks for the tip, sadman. I'm trying 1 tsp ETS Zeolite mixed with some juice in the morning. I'll let you know if it helps. At the very least, I could use the detox.

I'm also taking Chlorofresh capsules by Nature's Way.
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Hope4now :

If you just drink it with juice , it won't help to absorb the bad odor in the mouth . I put 1/2 tsp of Zeolite powder in the mouth and chew it with gum every hour , so it's about 4 tsp for 8 working hours .

Since there is no known toxic level of zeolite, one could even take more zeolite than four teaspoons. Some people take up to ten teaspoons a day for a period of time. A possible gauge other than how one feels for determining a dosage could be the stool smell. A bad smelling stool means ammonia (a nitrogen compound) is present in the stool. Ammonia fosters bacterial and parasite growth. As long as there is no constipation, one can continue with higher doses until the stools no longer have a smell, then the dosage can be reduced.
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Sadman, thanks for the info :) But, I'm curious to know which brand you bought and how effective it has been so far. Is it sold in pharmacies?
Virtuous Viking
Junior

Also, I sent P&G an e-mail, asking how far along they've come with the "zeolite chewing gum" product. Hope to get a reply soon (they'll probably just give me some bs answer though).

And to those who already have the powder, I read inhaling the stuff can be dangerous, so please take caution.
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

Sadman : It the Zeolite chewing Gum working?
What are your general symptoms?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

sadman wrote:Hope4now :

If you just drink it with juice , it won't help to absorb the bad odor in the mouth . I put 1/2 tsp of Zeolite powder in the mouth and chew it with gum every hour , so it's about 4 tsp for 8 working hours .

Since there is no known toxic level of zeolite, one could even take more zeolite than four teaspoons. Some people take up to ten teaspoons a day for a period of time. A possible gauge other than how one feels for determining a dosage could be the stool smell. A bad smelling stool means ammonia (a nitrogen compound) is present in the stool. Ammonia fosters bacterial and parasite growth. As long as there is no constipation, one can continue with higher doses until the stools no longer have a smell, then the dosage can be reduced.
This actually sounds pretty promising.

So you have Zeolite powder and are putting into your mouth along with chewing gum??

If this is all it's cracked up to be, I want it..

But the website has a typical scammy presentation... But if it really did deodorize the entire gut... wow.. I want it now.

I want to hear more! Sadman, you bought the powder on the linked website?
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Mike987 wrote :
But if it really did deodorize the entire gut

We can do an experiment : Mix a small amount of your feces with some amount of Zeolite and smell it , if there is no smell , it shows that Zeolite works and can help to absorb the odor in your mouth for as long as it stays in there :D

This is what I am using :

http://www.amazon.com/ODORZOUT-All-Surf ... 288&sr=8-1
joe1
Junior

Post by joe1 »

guys have u tried smellx? it realldy works!! unfortunately it has 2 bad thing according to me.

1. a little expensive
2. it only last for 8 hours

putting that aside, it works good!
Virtuous Viking
Junior

Reply from P&G:

The product you wrote about isn't one of ours. You may want to recheck the package label or consult the Thomas Register at your local library to locate the name and address of the manufacturer. You can also visit them online at: http://www.thomasregister.com

I hope this information is helpful.

Lynda
P&G Team
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

sadman wrote:Mike987 wrote :
But if it really did deodorize the entire gut

We can do an experiment : Mix a small amount of your feces with some amount of Zeolite and smell it , if there is no smell , it shows that Zeolite works and can help to absorb the odor in your mouth for as long as it stays in there :D

This is what I am using :

http://www.amazon.com/ODORZOUT-All-Surf ... 288&sr=8-1
I don't know if you're joking, because it sounds like a valid experiment and I'd probably do it.

So this is working for you, sadman?? Like, you can put this in your mouth, and/or swallow it, and actually speak to people's faces without them sensing the shit you breath?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

joe1 wrote:guys have u tried smellx? it realldy works!! unfortunately it has 2 bad thing according to me.

1. a little expensive
2. it only last for 8 hours

putting that aside, it works good!
8 hours aint bad, heck that's a work day! What more could you ask for?

Oh, please keep reporting about that shit experiment Sadman! Why do you guys post stuff and not follow through with the results?

BTW what ARE your symptoms? Oral or deeper?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Also, why could you not buy Mastic gum, sage, lavender and echinacea as separate products? Any reason? I bet it would be cheaper than $50 for a week supply.

+ the claim is that it works as a mouthwash but longer and without side effects. 1st, mouthwash doesn't work for my type of odor. 2nd, if it did work, I wouldn't care about the so-called side effect. What do you think?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic