Your Email Address:

First Name:

This might be my last year

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
This might be my last year

Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

sillygrrl08

Post by sillygrrl08 »

Hang in there Thanatos. Trust I want to end it every single day of my life and often pray to God to bring me death. But you have to hang on. If I have to then you do too!

Just take it by the day then let it go. By the day again. Let it go. That's all we can do to get through. I want you here!
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Thanatos,

We have all felt the loneliness, the isolation, the powerful emotional anguish that plunges us into depression. Living with this curse is like walking through a long dark rat-infested tunnel with no light at the end of it. There is a way of getting through it, but you have to keep going. Each one of us has only one life, and it comes to an end soon enough. There are many people in this world suffering from all kinds of afflictions besides bad breath. The trick is to survive. Where there is life, there is hope. Without life, there is no hope.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi my friend,

I haven't been posting for quite a long time, maybe one or two years.

In some way, i felt like I would need to accept my condition like it is, and do the best thing that i can with my life, the way I am.

But it's so hard. Everyday we see oportunities off all types running from our hands because of our condition. I feel sooooo ashamed, I just freeze inside everytime that I'm interacting in social events, just for being afraid that someone else smells my bb. Somehow I can't deal with that scene. It's like a nightmare that walks with me 24/7.

This thing makes us deal with lonelines very often, because in the end we feel more confortable this way, just to be alone where no one can hurt us sometimes is more easy. it's so hard for us to interact with other people, so stressful.

But I know in the end that I'm a so easy going person, so full of dreams, so full of potential, that being alone makes me sad, because I Know how much more I could do If I wouldn't had this condition.

But that's ok, because no matter how many opportunities I let pass in front of me because of this problem (And the few I got the balls and the strenght to hold on and reach out), I know that if I would end my life today, I would be going against so many more opportunities that I know I will have in the future.

I want to be happy. Just half of my life. Just thirty years. Just 20. Just 10. Just five. Just two.

I don't know how many years this life will let me be happy.
When we will get our cure.
But regardless how many they will be. I won't them. I own that to myself. God owns that to ourselves.

We will make it to that joyfull day.

Just hang in there, enjoy all the little things that you can, keep fighting. This fight is not over.

Hope that some of this makes sense,

Just wanted to tell you that from far away, from the other side of the world, someone wants you here in this world. Alive.

I want all to you to be happy, we deserve it. Let's fight to see that day comes.

Just returned to write here for you Thanatos, and I'm encourage all of you guys to do the same. Lets support us in the bad times

Good luck,

ER
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Hey emotional rescue!

Well, I hope you emotionally rescued Thanatos with your heart felt message.

Thanatos. There has actually been quite a bit of positive energy around here in the last month or so. Lots of people are finding cures for themselves.

Before you could ever feel good about ending your life... do you honestly feel you've done EVERYTHING you can?.. everything you should?

I know it all sounds dumb, but I'm gonna try out all these so called cures.

Serotonin... well I like it. I'm gonna take it for awhile regardless of if it helps my breath.. Inhaling Food Grade Hydrogen peroxide sounds like it has some promise..

And I know I my next visit to a stomach doctor is going to be about specific tests, including h. pylori.

I haven't done all I can yet.. It sucks, it always does, but there's more for us to try and do.

I used the metro rinse a couple times and my tongue has been pretty white and fuzzy looking ever since.. I don't know if that's in reaction to that or perhaps the yogurt and probiotics I've been eating. Anyway, I've got so much stuff I need to try yet.

There's more you need to do!
And as emotional rescue said, there's more left in life, for you.
Don't you dare let it go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic