Your Email Address:

First Name:

Juice cleanse?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopefulguy

Juice cleanse?

Post by hopefulguy »

After reading on some websites and seeing a pretty good documentary called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" where the filmmaker goes on a juice cleanse for an extended period of time and cures some of his illnesses (not bb), I have been thinking about doing a juice cleanse to detox my body and get rid of all the toxins..has anyone tried a juice cleanse? and what have your results been?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I think there's a misconception about 'toxins', and that they build up, but never go away.

Sure, there are more toxins in foods that aren't strictly all juice, but your body does deal with them adequately.

Even if you body can't handle the burden of toxins within the regular meals you consume, if you were to stop the juice cleanse, the toxins would quickly reach the level they were before.

That's my theory. I don't know a lot about it myself... but I do think the idea of needing to manually cleanse your body of toxins is a tool used by an industry.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic