Your Email Address:

First Name:

I failed again, bad breath is a ****ing mystery to me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

I failed again, bad breath is a ****ing mystery to me

Post by Jimi Stein »

I tried to flush sinuses with few sprays of water, salt and baby shampoo, and few drops diluted metrodinazole.

It worked regarding good taste, but oh boy, the smell is still there.

Bad breath is the biggest ****ing mystery to me. I live with this monstosity for more than half of my life, and can't figure it out!

I can't. It is too complicated. Now I am sure that bad breath comes from inside, like the junk comes through blood in my tongue, or my oesophagus....

just dont get it how this shit works.

I had good results with l-glutamine. But I had to stop because my hair got all thin and start falling out.

I cant use mouthwashes because I get extreme pain in my teeth. I am cursed. God please help us. Guide us to the cure. It is too long and we do not deserve more pain. What have we learned from this. Only bad things. Our life is like only survival, no happyness. It sucks, please god help us.

I cant imageine living in isolation anymore, and this curse to continue all my life. At the same time I am maintaining healthy lifestyle, FOR WHAT!!!

I should be drinking ever day to forget about this curse. Our bodies are malfunctioning. Even on raw we will not get cured, as I am looking at a raw foodist on youtube that has some serious smell problem.

It is a curse, only god will and attention will help us, we need a miracle.
I dont want to find my god in beer bottle. I want god to help us all. We have bee through a lot of pain, It is time it ends.

Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

As per my thinking, not all raw foods are to be consumed, as they do not get digested very well. Some foods are meant to be eaten raw, but some are not. Eg. Cucumber, Carrots, beet root, apples, oranges can be eaten raw. Where as Spinach, broccoli, ,cauliflower, cabbage etc should not be taken raw - they are better digested if steam and/or lightly seasoned/cooked. Though some foods like carrot, beet root are better digested if steamed. This is just my thinking. I do not have any research data to prove this.
Yes, we all are suffering and as per my doctor certain people are more prone to pathogens. That's just how we are. So the best they can do is, bring the bad bacteria down with high anti biotic dose and then a regular maintenance plan to keep it well under control. For some this may mean cleaning, gargling after every few hrs, for some after every meal, for some only morning and evening. There is no way we can completely get rid of these pathogens because we are so prone to it.
The debate is whether to use these high antibiotics, well it depends how bad your bb is and how its affecting your social life.
dan

Post by dan »

Well said Jimi. A mystery it is. Absolutely oppressive and all-consuming, with no escape on the horizon that I can see. I can only hope that one of the various 'cures' offered up on this site actualy work one day. I guess thats all we can do---hope.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Yes your right Jimi... our bodies are malfunctioning... UGH!! I don't understand why this is such a freaking mystery to science when they have all kinds of things to help with other disorders. I would do ANYTHING to mask this odor. The horrible taste and odor breaks through every single thing I've tried to do!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic