Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pictures.........

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Pictures.........

Post by hali_grl »

removed
Last edited by hali_grl on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Ha I know what you mean, sometimes I wonder who I'm chatting with on here, I recently came out to another member on here through. Yahoo messeger and it was nice to see this person, someone as normal as can be with bb :)
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

As you can see from my avatar, I'm quite attractive.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

glamour
I spoken to a member on facebook from this site as well and he was a normal good looking guy who thought I was very attractive as well. I ended up deleting him because I felt it was too close to home. I wrote him and explained why and he completely understood and we continued to speak on here.
Last edited by hali_grl on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deebo

Post by deebo »

I wonder if any ppl who smell us happen upon this site . Wen Mebo and Jimi posted where I live ,this is one of the 1st things that came to mind . After all , we are rare .

Once "coming out" online about your bb tho , its pretty much "no going back" . Some members are too socially withdrawn to chat with other members on mic or webcam , let alone attend a meetup or meet solo members.

Our skunkhugs support group is now over 40 members ,we talk daily ,often n cam , but posting a pic to be searched on google ? hmm . Very brave .

skype Skunkhugs
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

removed
Last edited by hali_grl on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

This is your thread hali.. Why don't you give it a go?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

removed
Last edited by hali_grl on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

What about just pm'ing pics? Is that possible? Kind of like i'll show you mine if you show me yours type deal lol
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hali_grl, can't you just tell your family and friends about this site if you want them to know about your plight and how hard you're working to find the cause? You could even do it indirectly, such as placing a link to this site on a facebook profile, along with the ID you use.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The main reason why I was never open about my BB suffering was because I didnt want anyone to know the reason why I spent 25 years in total social isolation. I'd created a whole world of excuses all around me in order to survive, because there was no way I could just explain the way I lived my life was because of bad breath. I'd have been sent to a mental home if certain people knew about it. I just pretended to be a complete weirdo and it worked, and I survived. So if anyone found out the truth I would have to run and hide in a jungle somewhere.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

I agree with halitosisux. I am here to find a solution, support people in similar situation and share ideas and suggestions, what has worked for others , what did not etc.
I understand your suffering halitosisux. I am going through a similar phase and for me utmost is getting a job to support myself financially. I think I am pretty good at technical stuff. I have lot to contribute and prove myself. I also worked as a project manager (work from home) and was quite good until the company requested me to meet at least the local clients once in a while during the initial phase and that's when I quit my work from home job also. I had clients rubbing their nose, offering me mints etc.I always gave a excuse that I have kids that need me after school and that is the reason I prefer work from home. But that's not the truth. People think I am a weirdo too, because I am so nice and social over phone. Its only when they invite me for a social gathering, I avoid. And now because of all this, I have even stopped making social contacts over phone for the fear that they may invite us for dinner someday and my bb will be known.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

mike987 wrote:As you can see from my avatar, I'm quite attractive.
You sure are funny, Mike. :)
deebo

Post by deebo »

lost1234 wrote: Kind of like i'll show you mine if you show me yours type deal lol
that should have been the threads title =)

personally i think the skype group is a better venue for picture posting . All of our main members have their pic as an avatar.

HG , i disagree that this is about "balls" per se (I have pics to prove). There are Many logical reasons to post pics in a more secure place to share with members only . BTW, i've tried many times to upload an avatar here , no go ,and i'm a moderator fgs . #-o

Who cares if ppl see our pictures on here ? About 90+% of us i'd say . If the intent is to break the ice about BB regardless of scrutiny, some of us wouldn't be cooped up in the house like hermits ,frantically trying all number of snake oils

skype skunkhugs
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

removed
Last edited by hali_grl on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic