Your Email Address:

First Name:

Clara, are you stll here?

Tell us your story with bad breath
jen
Advanced

Clara, are you stll here?

Post by jen »

Clara, if you read this post, please let us know how you are. In your last posts you had some health problems. Hope they are sorted out.

deebo

Re: Clara, are you stll here?

Post by deebo »

jen wrote:Clara, if you read this post, please let us know how you are. In your last posts you had some health problems. Hope they are sorted out.
Hi Jen . I was wondering the same thing and emailed her . She replied to me a couple weeks ago . Shes says she has moved home and making adjustments . Otherwise shes good , just no proper internet so far. I'm sure she thanks you for your concern . =) We gotta look out for each other , thats for sure !

Skunkhugs on Skype
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Hi friends, thank you so much because of your kindness :)

I have been almost fine and struggling with occasional bb until about 2 weeks ago that I got a cold and it lasted for too long and I ended up in bed, I went to several doctors during the last week and all told me that my sinuses are infected. and one told me that I should do a surgery.

Now I am on antibiotics, I tried too hard not to take them but I had to because I was so sick. I did not have bb during the time I have been taking them but now that I am almost finished, I am worried that bb comes back stronger, but I still have infection in my sinuses because of fever and pain there. I am planning to see my ENT on Saturday and see what he says.

And one more thing a friend of mine who is also an old member of this forum has almost cured her bb with garlic.
I did her method, I saw positive effects but my case is rather different with her because of deviated septum and polyp that I have, but it may probably work for those with sinusitis bb like me.

I copy and paste her email for you:(I know I should have asked for a permission before :))

You should take 2 small pieces from a garlic clove, and put one in each nostril and keep there for 15mins. At the beginning i used to sneeze a lot during the process, it was probably killing the infection, and a lot of mucus was pouring, after 15mins i would blow my nose into a paper towel. After the first day or 2 i woke up in the morning and imagine i had very dark brown mucus that was hard like a piece of food that i coughed up, it means it was sitting somewhere deep up my sinuses for a long time, its wasn't regular jelly mucus.

So i continued, and it continued clearing my sinuses up, a lot of green mucus came out for a few days, i felt like it would never stop. My saliva stopped smelling. Its been like 3 weeks i have done it and now i dont see any colored mucus, its all clear in the morning when i do it. You would benefit from this procedure. Raw garlic stings a bit, but i read it repaired inflammation actually. My nose isn't dry anymore.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Deebo, thanks for letting me know.

I noticed that she didn't post any more and was a little worried. Glad she's ok.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

jen wrote:Deebo, thanks for letting me know.

I noticed that she didn't post any more and was a little worried. Glad she's ok.
Jen, thanks :) we wrote our posts at the same time ;)
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Clara, yes, that was really a coincidence :) Nice to hear from you again. Are you still on the raw diet?

Thanks for the advice about the garlic. I'm going to try it. I developed a bad cough because of PND. I can actually feel the mucus dripping down my throat. My throat also hurts a lot.

I just wonder about the garlic smell, will I be able to go to work? I know, it sounds ridiculous to worry about a mere garlic smell (!), but still... I don't want to draw more attention to myself by assaulting my colleagues' senses with even more smells.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hey there clara . Great to see you back
:mrgreen:

I will for sure try this garlic sinus trick . Maybe this means sinus fungus ? hmm ..
Clara , how about the drops we talked about ? The garlic works better i assume . very simple and seems like an effective way to fight fungus . Remember to wash the cloves ,because garlic can have their own special fungus's growing on them :D

'Skunkhugs' support group on Skype
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

That hard stuff coming out of the noses sounds just like the stuff surgeons scrape out when removing fungus from the sinuses.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

hi everyone, a friend is me, thanks clara :) i havent posted in a long time. to me garlic is the miracle, and with it you dont need any ENTs and their drugs. garlic reached much further in my sinuses than any sprays or irrigations ever did. xrays never tested me postive for any sinusitis and i have wasted a lot of time wondering why my sinuses were messed up (food restrictions were an illusion that never worked 100%). it was up my sinuses, and never i had any colored mucus like green or dark brown come out like that, so i didnt have reason to think its really the chronic infection that kept occuring. garlic is natural antibiotic, and in my case it is the only thing that truly cleared and healed my sinuses. and i hope it stays this way, and with a sign of any new sinus issues i know what to do from now on. there is no worry about any garlic smell, you arent chewing it (though it is not a bad thing at night, and in the morning just drink lemon water and brush), you are putting and keeping in your nostrils raw garlic slices for like 15mins 2-3 times a day to clean and kill any junk. good luck to all, and i hope a lot of members find their relief and possibly their cure with GARLIC. NATURE knows, not drugs. cheers.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Just putting the cloves in your nostrils is enough?

Would it be a bad idea to mince it into a sand and mix it with water to irrigate the sinuses?
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

small RAW slices from a clove. meaning you cut a piece from a clove, the raw part on the cut is better, so when you insert in your nostrils the aroma and garlic properties will start working on your infection if one is present and undetected by ENTs. good luck.
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Hey stressed out, sinuses are cleared good for you! But how has it reduce bb?? How can u tell?
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

there is a whole difference between how i felt and how i feel now. many things. you would know. a person who has had this issue for a while would know when they feel NORMAL. even in the morning. and pls dont question me for reactions and all that :) take care.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

stressedout wrote:there is a whole difference between how i felt and how i feel now. many things. you would know. a person who has had this issue for a while would know when they feel NORMAL. even in the morning. and pls dont question me for reactions and all that :) take care.

Not ready to face the truth?

I'm not saying that to be critical.. I could understand if that were the case.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

jen wrote:Clara, yes, that was really a coincidence :) Nice to hear from you again. Are you still on the raw diet?

Thanks for the advice about the garlic. I'm going to try it. I developed a bad cough because of PND. I can actually feel the mucus dripping down my throat. My throat also hurts a lot.

I just wonder about the garlic smell, will I be able to go to work? I know, it sounds ridiculous to worry about a mere garlic smell (!), but still... I don't want to draw more attention to myself by assaulting my colleagues' senses with even more smells.
I am not on the raw diet anymore because I am working all day and I need energy but I try to eat as much fruits and vegetable juices as I can, and during the weekend I try to eat more raw. But I still do not eat dairy , junk food and red meat.

for the garlic method, start from very small slices because it burns alot and you will sneeze like crazy (I did) at first before your nose get used to it. During the first days I could not take it for more than 1 minute because of extreme runny nose.
For the smell don't worry because you will blow them out in a few minutes so they don't stay there for a long time and you are not going to eat it or chew it.
When I do the method during the day if I blow my nose I smell very little of garlic inside my nose but I believe others cannot ...(I should ask them to be sure but nobody in my room complained about the garlic smell) I do it during the afternoon wearing gloves so my hands do not smell afterwards.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic