First Name:

the most frustrated story,start my metrinidazole course

Tell us your story with bad breath
toto

the most frustrated story,start my metrinidazole course

Post by toto »

hi all,

im a 28 male.
8 month ago i was in a low self esteam situation becuz hair issue.
it fixed for now,but in that days i go with "easy to take" girls,and i met with 39 y.o woman..and..we make sex and unfurtunaly we were kissig alot..and.im not sure,but maybe i made oral sex with her,i dont remember exectly...

in the morning after i came with BB like i never know before,
nut just the power,but the sort of the smell,like a really old person smell that anyone can smell easly,

i didnt take it seruesly,but as i post here you can understand what happend..

the smell never leave me from that time!iIt is always there.it is from the back of the throat,i now it for sure.and the smell is so recondizable,i can smell it among other smells after eating or driniking.
when i drink some alcohol it disappear for 2 hours and then come back..whatever i make with the hygine,it is still there:(

so..i go to a a doctor that specilts in BB,and after some read here i start to take metronifazole.

im 2 days in(250mg 3 tomes a day for 10 days)..and the smell reduces a 70% of its power,but i r think that is the effect of unaerobic bacteria that dead now..but the root of the smell is still there.

iam very afraid about it..if metronidazole doesnt work-so what will work for me?

iam sure it is from her...it is no other way..it from her and it is not regular smell.maybe it is Fungus but wow knows..

it is really destroyed my life..nobody know why im stop to meet girls and so on.not working..if it will stay like this(even if now the smell is better-but im sure it will back)-i dont know how ill mange my life that way..

so sorry for me and for us..it is so complicated issue:(

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Toto.. You're not in Kansas anymore.

Welcome to Hell. :evil:
Susie
Sheriff

Re: the most frustrated story,start my metrinidazole course

Post by Susie »

toto wrote:iam sure it is from her...it is no other way..it from her (

How do you know this? You've been cursed for sleeping with easy women......you must go back and sleep with her again to remove the spell bahahahahahahahah
toto

Post by toto »

I am not a native speaker,this is my best.sorry
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

toto, did you tell your doctor about what happened?
Maybe you caught some kind of disease?
Something that never gets considered much with bad breath is viral infections.
toto

Post by toto »

halitosisux,
i dont have infection.
it was 8-9 month ago..and it is make me crazy how consists it is.is alwyas their -exectly the same smell!
now i finish my secoend day,and im 8 haours without the metro,and i can smell again if i try too,that f**ing smell.

i consider to talk to that woman again and maybe ask her.
or even meet her again and try to smell if it is the same,but it is not going to help me.you cant belive how bad smell is that

i gooing to take all the 10 days,maybe something can change but i am not beleive it will.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

It's possible you picked up a yeast infection. Make sure you take the Metronidazole for the full course of 10 days, otherwise you could be left with Metronidazole-resistant bacteria in your mouth.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
toto

Post by toto »

proffesor of microbiolgy(he help me on the phone!so nice) tell me 2 intersting things:
1. 7 days is ok to take the metro
2.there is no bacteria that can resistant to the metro.it is almost imposable as he said.

now,for me,i consider if it is better to thake the 30 pills ive gat in 7 days or in 10.
cuz 250X3 could be ok,but i want the hardest and maximum hit to the bacteria or what ever is that.
so maybe 375X3 can be better?

and what is yeast infection?is it common thing?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Did the woman have bad breath? Could you smell this odour on her skin or from any other part of her body?

Were you drunk?

If you picked up a yeast infection, it (and the bad breath) is more likely to get worse rather than better by taking antibiotics.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

toto wrote:proffesor of microbiolgy(he help me on the phone!so nice) tell me 2 intersting things:
1. 7 days is ok to take the metro
2.there is no bacteria that can resistant to the metro.it is almost imposable as he said.

now,for me,i consider if it is better to thake the 30 pills ive gat in 7 days or in 10.
cuz 250X3 could be ok,but i want the hardest and maximum hit to the bacteria or what ever is that.
so maybe 375X3 can be better?

and what is yeast infection?is it common thing?

Yeast infection is more common in women.
Metro is for bacterial infection (I don't think this will cure yeast infection). Yeast is not bacteria , it is from fungi family - from what I have gathered from internet.
Metro is an antibiotic to kill bacteria. One should never stop even if symptoms show improvement. Take a full course of metro. I would go for 10 days to make sure all is clean, if its bacterial infection. It would be better to consult your doctor and get tested along with your professors help.
toto

Post by toto »

i drunk in a freind house..vodka and red bull you know..vodka dont really include bacteria in it.
and i really cant remember if she had BB,i dont care about it that time..now im totally in it.

and the metro reduce the odour by 70%,and i dont think it is good,that mean when ill stop is going to get worse dramaticly.

Tibya,
i will absultly going take the whole antibiotic course.
i read about yeast now..some say that fungi kills bacteria so maybe they dont responsable for bb.
toto

Post by toto »

and i decied to take 375 from now..and than tell my doctor that i lost 10 pills and continue the course for 10 days of 375X3 per day.
i dont want to think after all that i dont get the full power of antibiotic and consider to try it again..

it is gonna be a long long way..and i dont really have power for it.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

toto wrote: Tibya,
i will absultly going take the whole antibiotic course.
i read about yeast now..some say that fungi kills bacteria so maybe they dont responsable for bb.
Fungi and bacteria both can cause bb.
Yeast/Oral thrush/candida is most common oral yeast infection - cause of bb.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Tibya is right. By all means take the full course of Metronidazole just in case it is a bacterial infection. But if you picked up a yeast infection from that woman during oral sex, you will need an antifungal medicine such as Fluconazole. By the way, yeast infections are fairly common in women, but they can be gotten rid of. You will need the help of a doctor for diagnosis and the right prescription.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
toto

Post by toto »

oHHH no!
my story become the most wired you ever heard !

all the day i tried to remember what happend in that night.
and you dont going to belive me,but my freind sent me a video from his i phono when he record me SUCK HER TOE!!

we was a bit drunk but i remember that and i have a video of it!i can not beleive it! it must be that!!!

now i red about Fungus in the feet and it is so sucks!

now im sure it is that,but the ENT dont see Fungus when he checked me,but maybe it is deep in my throat so he didnt look there.

another problem is that the metro is working for now by reducing the smell by 90%.but the it is still the same,just weaker.

what king of checking i need to do now?
maybe it can be a good turn to my problem,even if i read that flungs is realy hard to get rid off

how can i upload picture here?
i print screen her toe maybe she had funge?[/img]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic