Your Email Address:

First Name:

Might be a cure for whom bad breath originate from esophagus

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cauterize
Junior

Might be a cure for whom bad breath originate from esophagus

Post by Cauterize »

First of all hi.I've been suffering from halitosis about 10 years now.I'm here to help as much as i can since I've might managed to find the solution to my problem also.

First of all you got to know if your bad breath originates from your stomach.Simply burp and find out.If it doesn't smell like your bad breath smell then it doesn't originates from the stomach.(Burping releases smells from the stomach). To find out if its coming from your mouth try to find a partner to smell your breath while breathing normally without using your esophagus at all(It might be difficult).If you are young you don't have to worry about liver diseases like i did.Now if your hormones are unbalanced or you got tmau.It wont be only your breath that stinks but your urinate too.Mine doesn't so I'm kinda relieved.So lets move on to the point.I found out that my bad breath originates from the esophagus from those facts i said before and also while i am swallowing saliva in everyday life as everyone does and exhaled right through my nose.I could sometimes smell the bad breath.Remember...Swallowing saliva opens your esophagus then when you exhale through your noise if something wrongs there it will smell.Also no matter how many times i would brush my teeth bad breath would come back.So the cure that I've found is swallowing small amounts of Tea Tree Oil(Tea tree oil kills the bacteria in a second.Its a strong antimicrobial actually). So if you got an infection in the esophagus it will kill it till it comes back after a while Since we guys got Chronic bad breath. So since i came to the conclusion that my bad breath originates from the esophagus it self.I've made an appoiment with a doctor to find out whats in there and treat it forever.

I'm gonna give you instructions on how to use it otherwise you'll poison your self.
1.Fill the half of your mouth with water.
2.Throw 3-4 tea tree oil drops in your mouth
3.Mix it
4.Swallow about the 15 % of the mixture and then spit.

Too much tee tree oil is toxic for your organism don't over do it.Just swallow a little bit from the mixture.Then spit.

I guarantee you 6 hours maybe more bb free with a help of a mint or a gum since you just started fighting it ....

It kinda washes the bacteria down there..

I'm thinking in opening a clinic to help people around the world.It's a ****ing serious problem

Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Update: It wasn't the esophagus at all...While i was indigesting tea tree oil my organism started to be cleaned out from intestinal fungus/candida Tea tree oil can kill candida.It explains all my symptoms.I found my way finally after so many years god bless you ppl.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Congrats, if you really are cured!

What kind of TeaTree Oil did you use? Whenever someone claims a cure, it's kind of important to reference the exact product you used. Supposing all TeaTree oil is the same.... where can I get it?
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Let me help you.I didn't know what i really had except for now..I swallowed tea tree oil for the first time as i said and after some hours i noticed that my bad breath was getting better and better.I googled up about tea tree oil vs fungus or candida and it all linked that it fights it easily outside the body but for the inside you must avoid indegisting tea tree oil because it is toxic for you.So noticing that i did a home test to find out if i got any fungus or candida.(Search on google about it). And i was positive for fungus/candida.Minding that i linked that swallowing tea tree oil helped me with my bad breath. So i've made the conclusion that i got a fungus or candida in my organism that the tea tree oil fights.I will make an appoiment to a microbiologic doc to test me with his kind of tests and give me a drug or something because tea tree oil is harmful to get everyday.

You can but it online at any pharmacy shop. Search for Tea tree oil.

I've noticed some people here was doing some diets in order to improve the bad breath.Guys with that diet you was actually less feeding the fungus/candida inside your body that s why you saw results.You have to completely remove it dude with anti fungal medicines.

I'm so happy xD.

It exlains my high white blood cells that i used to have in every body test.My organism was fighting that s hit but couldn't win.Also when we eat diffrent foods fungus/candida doesn't like all so sometimes our breath goes higher or lower.But when fungus/candida likes it.It releases toxins/smell which come out from the mouth.
Last edited by Cauterize on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangonegro
Post by Tangonegro »

This is ridiculous. M. cauterize is saying he has solved his BB problem in 5 minutes. Let's be serious.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Tangonegro wrote:This is ridiculous. M. cauterize is saying he has solved his BB problem in 5 minutes. Let's be serious.
Might be for you but I've been trying to find a solution for 4 years.Actually tea tree oil kills fungus/candida.Why you are so sarcastic about it.Still bb free although i swallowed a lil bit tea tree oil after brushing my teeth to fight it more.Read here http://www.ei-resource.org/treatment-op ... treatment/ I'll buy a natural product and tell you guys in some days if i'm still bb free
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

If its toxic for your body I'd be afraid to try it... how would you know how much your body can handle before it starts doing damage?
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

sadgirlbb wrote:If its toxic for your body I'd be afraid to try it... how would you know how much your body can handle before it starts doing damage?
First of all don't be sad :) I'm still bb free and i enjoy every minute of my life.I'm here to help those who listen

I'm gonna give you instructions on how to use it otherwise you'll poison your self.
1.Fill the half of your mouth with water.
2.Throw 3-4 tea tree oil drops in your mouth
3.Mix it
4.Swallow about the 15 % of the mixture and then spit.

After each meal brush your teeth and do the above.If you have the same problem with me your wont have bad breath after 2 days of that use.

Here is a list with what can cause bad breath,

1.Gerd.Acid fluid comes down from your stomach.It similar when you try to burp but instead of burping your bring acid up there in your mouth.If the bad breath smells like this acid so you got gerd
2.Tonsil stones.White patches at your tonsils which smell awful when you smell them after you removed them/
3.Liver diseases.If you are young you don't have to worry about it and I'm pretty sure you haven't any pain there.
4.Fungus/Candida.It grows up outside the body usually between your toes(you know what i mean). But it can also grow in your body and produce smell which can escape through mouth.
5.Tmau.If you got this everything in your body smells.To find out if you have it your urine will smell so bad so i'm pretty sure you don't.

I can't remember something else.Tell me your symptoms and i can help I've learned much through all this years.Make sure you will do the candida glass test when you wake up in the morning.Search on google about,, it''s a homemade test easily done and it only takes 15 minutes.Hope i helped you
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Cauterize, I'm so happy for you. I would be jumping for joy if I were you.

Can I just ask, what is your odor like or what does it smell like?

Does it come through your nose? Is it fecal? Rotten egg or dirty sock/fecal smell?

Thanks for your response Cauterize~
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Well I looked candida up and it looks like I have a lot of the symptoms... but I also have symptoms of other disorders as well.

I did some research on the internet and found lufenuron (owndoc.com) to get rid of candida. I bought some today and am going to try it. Why not it can't hurt.... Maybe I'll try the tea tree oil system until it arrives (if I don't poison myself and die before then...lol).
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Music Lady wrote:Cauterize, I'm so happy for you. I would be jumping for joy if I were you.

Can I just ask, what is your odor like or what does it smell like?

Does it come through your nose? Is it fecal? Rotten egg or dirty sock/fecal smell?

Thanks for your response Cauterize~
And let me just add that I'm happy for you too Cauterize. And I appreciate you coming here trying to help us. :) I would be doing a big fat jig right now!!
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Hello everyone

Sadgirlbb: Update: Use it before meals otherwise it wont work(Probably it mixes up with food and it can't get to work).I did that mistake today morning and it came back a bit.By the way In a couple of days I'm waiting for oregano oil to arrive at home .It is almost the same with tea tree oil but not toxic and it also helps the digestive system and its also anti parasite,and gives you a wonderful smell of oregano when you swallow some!! Thank you also!!!.Just try what i said and tell me what if something changed.I'm waiting !!!

Thank Music lady.Well it smelled like dirt shocks but with more bass in it if you know what i mean.Tea tree oil acts almost instantly at it.Try it!! you don't got nothing to loose it's cheap :)).

Still bb free after one single usage although it came back a little bit after i exercised hard at the gym :).

Can't w8 for oregano oil !!! :)))
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Yes that's the exact same smell I have Cauterize.
I know exactly how strong that gets!!

One last question, how long do you get relief for - 2 hours? 6?

If its only 2 hours I don't know if taking it might be worth it. Because then you have to keep taking it throughout the day right? Also I've tried things before that's worked for two or three days and that's it.

I wonder if this is starting to ware off for you in that same way. Its almost like the bacteria figures out a way to overcome it - ???
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Music Lady wrote:Yes that's the exact same smell I have Cauterize.
I know exactly how strong that gets!!

One last question, how long do you get relief for - 2 hours? 6?

If its only 2 hours I don't know if taking it might be worth it. Because then you have to keep taking it throughout the day right? Also I've tried things before that's worked for two or three days and that's it.

I wonder if this is starting to ware off for you in that same way. Its almost like the bacteria figures out a way to overcome it - ???
Atm I'm 6 hours free from just one use of this mixture.I don't think I'll need it today again.I'll use it tomorrow morning before meal.I don't think that there are vacteria in my stomach that cause that i think it might be a parasite/fungus/candida or enzymes unbalance.I will be using oregano oil when it arrives.I haven't used tea tree oil for more than 3 days and i believe it wont stop working.I think it is destroying fungus/candida in my organism because i did the homemade glass water test and i was tested positive.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Cauterize have you suffered any die off symptoms from the candida? You know they say you can feel sick when the candida start dying off in your system....

Also I think I'm going to try to the oregeno oil along with the lufenuron. Maybe that will douple zap the candida and help me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic