Your Email Address:

First Name:

Strange Affliction Dr- treats untreatable conditions

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Strange Affliction Dr- treats untreatable conditions

Post by mindyb »

20/20 has such an interested series. They featured a TMAU patient, and did I feel this lady's pain. Her diet helped in the end, but just her sheer torture of being smelled wanted to make me reach through the TV and hug her.

btw, when any of your turn on the air conditioning, does your house smell? Heat through the winter-nothing, but spring for like 2 weeks my house stinks. Not the same as BB, but similar butt smell. STRANGE.

Anyway, this doctor in NC claims to be able to treat strange conditions that are ignored by the regular doctor. He was featured on 20/20 and is within a driving distance from me. http://www.drbuttar.com/mission.php
If anything, I may email him our forum site so he can at least see our desperation and may offer an explanation and or treatment.[/url]

Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Strange, but I do smell something similar to my breath when I enter my bedroom, since last 2 days. I somehow know its just like my breath, but not as strong. After being in the bedroom for a while, I do not smell it anymore (maybe my nose just got used to it).
I change my bedsheets every 20 days with warm and few drops of chlorine, so I know its not from the bedsheets. It seemed it came from the walls or just the air in the room. Its not from the AC, because I have not turned the AC on yet. Its been raining here, so may be from the rain water.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic