Your Email Address:

First Name:

NeilMed Sinugator

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Advanced

NeilMed Sinugator

Post by pagmic2 »

Well, I used a NeilMed Sinugator and it was fantastic. You've got to move it and your head around till it comes out your mouth and part way down your throat on each side, not only out of the other nostril. The goal is to cleanse the postnasal drip everywhere it's accumulated along the ridge of the end of the palate from one side to the other. In Christ, Mike

deebo

Re: NeilMed Sinugator

Post by deebo »

pagmic2 wrote:Well, I used a NeilMed Sinugator and it was fantastic. You've got to move it and your head around till it comes out your mouth and part way down your throat on each side, not only out of the other nostril. The goal is to cleanse the postnasal drip everywhere it's accumulated along the ridge of the end of the palate from one side to the other. In Christ, Mike
was tempted to purchase this but cant really microwave the whole thing .
personally i always get what seems to be infection if i dont boil my neilmad bottle and water .

When moving the water around , one might be cautious of getting it in the ears . This has caused problems for some ppl here and myself . For this reason ,i just move . Pagmic, have you tried sticking out your tongue ? For me and others ,this action makes the rinse come out your mouth .

skunkhugs on skype
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic