Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Mike until we get to the bottom of everything, I don't think there is a "cure". But I am managing it. I will be fighting it for the rest of my life.

The reasons each of us has bad breath is as many as there are different fingerprints I think. We all have an immunity problem, a glitch. And it comes out in different ways through our breath for all of us.

We have to find our own individual way of managing this. Its hard I know! And it gets discouraging at times. But little by little you have have to chip away at it, until you find what works for you.

I know you have tried many things as all of us have. I'm glad to see you are back on the forum! You were gone a few days and we were hoping you were ok!

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Thanks for the kind message.

I know there are so many causes of BB... but we do all share something.. we're thus far, untreatable, or fall into a gap somewhere in health and medicine. If something works for one of us, it's kind of a big thing!

So... Would you say this is working for you, or is it the latest placebo?
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Well Mike, as of today I can say it is working for me. I am managing my condition. Its only been a few weeks, but I am hopeful!
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

@sadgirlbb -. I am praying for you that you are still bb free. I have not ordered Lufeneuron yet, but that's because I was busy preparing for an interview. I was called for in-person face to face interview and I had to keep myself strong that no matter even if my breath smells, I will still keep answering. Well, as expected both the interviewers covered their nose from time to time. I need a job!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to check with you, if you have had acne. I read that candida can also cause acne. And I have severe acne now. If yes, then does taking Lufeneuron help clear up acne? I am not a person who is usually concerned with small pimples, but these are now growing and it hurts sometimes.Please reply and more importantly enjoy your life.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Tibya,

do you have hormonal imbalance or polycystic ovarian syndrome? Have you checked that possibility? Especially POS can cause acne.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Hi mtr, You are so nice. I don;t know about these 2 things. I wish my physician would talk to me in detail about these, but she doesn't. Isn;t this something she should be initiating when I have complained about so many things to her.

Acne, migrane (every month), bb, white tongue coating, thinning of hair....

I may have hormonal imbalance (I think, its pretty common in women, but not everyone has such strong bb). I have started taking DIM and not sure if its helping me in anyway. It has helped others in some way.

How do I test for PCS? :(

My blood reports have been in normal range except Vitamin B deficiency in last yrs report.

God, please help us!!! I just want a bb free life
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Hi all...I ordered Lufenuron more than a week ago, still waiting for it. I'm anxious. I will be sure to post when I begin and what I experience. I'm in the U.S. And it ships from Europe

Sad girl, thanks for the msgs. You are a ray of hope!
I can't remember if I asked, but after your first dose of Lufenuron, when did notice a positive change in your saliva and breath?
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hi Mindy, my breath was affected on the second day after my second dose. Mind you it had been helped by the other stuff I had been doing before I got the lufenuron. Carafate and ppi, ingesting tea tree oil and the DIM supplement.

The thing that lufenuron gave me back was my saliva. I had sores in my mouth where my teeth rubbed against my cheek because there was no saliva in there. And when I ate I used to bite the inside of my mouth because of the friction it caused. It was terrible! I think that is a huge contributor to the improvement in my breath. Now no more sores and no more friction from my teeth!

I SO hope it helps you!! And it took 10 days to get to me in Texas from Europe.
Last edited by sadgirlbb on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Tibya wrote:@sadgirlbb -. I am praying for you that you are still bb free. I have not ordered Lufeneuron yet, but that's because I was busy preparing for an interview. I was called for in-person face to face interview and I had to keep myself strong that no matter even if my breath smells, I will still keep answering. Well, as expected both the interviewers covered their nose from time to time. I need a job!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to check with you, if you have had acne. I read that candida can also cause acne. And I have severe acne now. If yes, then does taking Lufeneuron help clear up acne? I am not a person who is usually concerned with small pimples, but these are now growing and it hurts sometimes.Please reply and more importantly enjoy your life.
Hi Tibya... no I have never had acne. But I DO get migraines. They started at puberty as well. And mine stopped during my 2 pregnancies. So I'm sure I've got hormonal issues.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Migranes usually stop during pregnancies. I didnt have any migrane during both my pregnancies. But now I have it every month, so it is due to hormonal. I am on imitrex medication for migrane and it works. Now I need to also look into my acne, maybe its due to candida.
StayStrong

Post by StayStrong »

This Luferon sounds promising.

However, Sadgirllbb have you actually asked someone for confirmation of your
breath improving.....as embarrassing as it may be it is CRUCIAL to finding a cure if we can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that your breath has actually improved and not just you're confidence.......people's reactions are not sufficient.

I've sent of a sample for Halicobacter testing, but i dont recall eliminating it as ever being a cure on this site.....am i wrong?

x
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

My Lufenuron arrived today. I took my first dose with 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter and then ate a cheeseburger(you have to eat a high fat meal for it to absorb properly)
will report back periodically!
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Mine also arrived today. I first ate some tacos with a lot of fries then took some high-fat yogurt mixed with Luferuron. Will keep you guys posted too.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Virtuous Viking wrote:Mine also arrived today. I first ate some tacos with a lot of fries then took some high-fat yogurt mixed with Luferuron. Will keep you guys posted too.
Great I'm waiting mine also :) It's been 4 days waiting and i live in europe :/
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Dose 2 of Lufenuron:
Oral feeling all together different. I'm not sure its good or not. This may sound odd, but if you've ever smoked pot ( I did back in the day ) if you remember how your mouth feels, like salivating (munchies wanting to eat!) but also dry at the same time. I know that probably doesn't make much sense, but that's all I can describe.
Restless night sleep, yet feel exhausted and mild headache.

Viking, Sadgirl- can you relate to any of this?

After course 3 and I'm in the real world communicating, I'll be better able to tell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic