Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@sadgirlbb
i may have missed it but may i know where you ordered the lufenuron?

congrats btw!

sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hi Dick... yes its a lot to read on this thread to try to find where I ordered the product ... but I got it here:

http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com

You can read about it there and then order it. Its only $27. I'm SO glad I did!
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

I wonder if we can get this from the vet. I will try since I have a dog and make an excuse.
stulla

Post by stulla »

I think I am going to try this but will wait couple more days to see how its going with sadgirlbb before I buy it.
H0peful

Post by H0peful »

Sadgirl and SeanLee, please keep us updated.

This sounds very interesting.
222chick
Advanced

Post by 222chick »

Wow, you take a lot of things on a daily basis, sadgirl. I would try it all out, but it seems expensive. I guess I'll look into just the Lufenuron for now.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hey 222.... well its not really that expensive. All the stuff I take is pretty cheap in comparison to a lot of the things ppl are taking. I'm a single mom and don't have a lot of extra money...

But the lufenuron is really reasonable! I hope you can try it!
stulla

Post by stulla »

Is it still working well?
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hi Stulla yes the effects are still the same. I did change from tea tree oil to GSE and that has made it even better I think! :)

If I ever feel like I'm not so fresh all I have to do is brush my teeth and I'm golden. I've been feeling great!
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

sadgirlbb wrote:Hi Stulla yes the effects are still the same. I did change from tea tree oil to GSE and that has made it even better I think! :)

If I ever feel like I'm not so fresh all I have to do is brush my teeth and I'm golden. I've been feeling great!
When you say 'feel not so fresh' are you referring to your mouth taste, or actual reactions/someone telling you about your breath? Is it that your mouth feels better, or is the source of your odor improving?

I ask because brushing for me always makes me "feel" better, it has nothing to do with the cause of my breath. I can brush my teeth, ask someone and be told that I still stink. What about you, I'm curious.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Just mouth taste... And its nothing major... Believe me I know about stinking after brushing my teeth.
stulla

Post by stulla »

sadgirlbb wrote:Hi Stulla yes the effects are still the same. I did change from tea tree oil to GSE and that has made it even better I think! :)

Glad to hear its still working and your doing well. Im going to order it and see how it goes. Thanks for keeping us updated and informing us about this product
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

I'm pretty sure Jimi should post this treatment when you enter the site most chronic bbers suffer from candida.Hormone imbalance will result in more things not only bad breath.Candida slowly kill us without even noticing the symtomps.Also when someone is having gerd he can find out easily,acid coming up from the stomach is easy to notice.IT SEEMS THAT THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY FOUND A TREAT TO THIS FREAKING PROBLEM. I don't want anyone to suffer again from this thing :(.Lets just make a site explaining everything and all the causes + the cures.Its over!!!
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Praying for this to be the one!
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

I don't know about sadgirl, but this Cauterize guy is definitely a spammer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic