Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Post by sadgirlbb »

Thought I would go ahead and post this, even though I may be REALLY jumping the gun, but I think I'm on to something here...

A few weeks ago Cauterize posted about ingesting tea tree oil. Although its toxic I started taking it. And I saw substantial results. Mind you I had just started taking a ppi and carafate, I was not getting substantial relief from either one. So when the tea tree oil helped, I started doing research online.

I found lufenuron at owndoc.com (http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com). I had a lot of symptoms of candida -- so I thought I would give it a try. I had looked at candida before but saw how hard it was to get rid of and didn't think I could stay on the diet. Candida are encased in chitin (the hard shell similar to fleas) and that is why its so hard to kill them. Lufenuron dissolves the chitin on the candida and their insides leak out of their bodies and they die. Without the hard chitin covering they are basically powerless. For all the candida that don't die from losing their chitin, my immune system will be able to kill them because without the chitin they are in a weakened stated. I am taking glutathione now to boost my immune system along with the lufenuron.

Lufenuron is an inert substance and does not interact with any medicines. All it does is react with chitin, which is the candida. Since there are no side effects I thought why not, if I don't have candida, it just won't work. And its only $27. I ordered it online and it took 10 days to get from Europe to the U.S. It comes in powder form and you take 3 doses over a 3 day period with your food. Yesterday was day 2. Last night I started getting really uncomfortable, headache, sleepless night and this morning I had fever blisters coming out on my mouth. (Prob die off symptms.) But NO BB. I have had NO bb whatsoever and its 12:20 p.m. I even drank coffee! Usually I get a horrible taste after the first drink of coffee and can smell it when I talk. Needless to say I'm in heaven right now.

I will take my last dose of lufenuron today. Then it will work in my body for the next 2 weeks killing the candida. After 2 weeks I will take another round of lufenuron. Then I will see how things are. I am taking other things right now that I think contribute to the no bb. I think I had a multitude of problems. But it was not nipped in the bud until I did the tea tree oil and lufenuron. I won't even go into all the crap I've tried over the years. I really never gave candida serious thought. Maybe y'all should too. Sometimes diet alone will not rid you of candida. You need something that will get them where it hurts....

Right now I take daily:

3/4 drops of tea tree oil in water after I brush my teeth (just ingest a small portion)
Lufenuron powder with a meal (today is my last dose)
1000 mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine (glutathione for immune system)
2 DIM Plus (I LOVE this stuff!)
Allegra D (for PND)
My PPI (prescribed from my doctor for acid/bile reflux)

I plan to do the lufenuron cleanse once a year. We'll see how long this lasts but I thought I would share. I don't even remember the last time I had a day like this. I've been talking to EVERYONE! lol

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

sadgirl,
this sounds promising and I am happy for you. Please keep us updated- of course even if the bb returns. You may be onto nipping it in the bud!

enjoy and talk away!
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Oh I will let you know. I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Thanks!
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

Please enjoy being social as much as you can. I really wish this is the cure for you. My doctor looked at my tongue me and said I do not have candida. I am not sure if there is a test that she needs to perform. Please enjoy and post whenever you can to give us an update. I would love to follow the plan along with DIM supplements. DIM seems very promising.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

I am going to live it up believe me.... and I don't think a doctor can just look at your tongue and say you don't have candida? They have to take tests.... Anyway I thought it was worth a shot. Either it will help or it won't right?

But I will update. And the DIM is amazing (for things other than bb). For me it has made weight come off and wow it really affected my libido. I prob need to get my hormones checked, but I love that stuff.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

My physician, my dentist and 2 of my ENT doctors (referred by my physician) just looked at my tongue and never asked me to go for the candida test. I remember requesting my 2nd ENT doctor if he can get this test done /prescribe for me and he plainly refused. I dont know what to do? Where can I get this test done?
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

I tested myself with the home test and it shows I have candida symptoms :( though I'm not sure how accurate this home test is.
@sadgirlbb, How did you test yourself for candida?
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Sadbbgirl seems like this lufenuron was fast acting... Since ur taking other meds, do you think if you were to stop taking all the others stuff.. And just take lufenuron it will give you the results u have right now??
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

good luck girl!!!!!!!!
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Tibya wrote:I tested myself with the home test and it shows I have candida symptoms :( though I'm not sure how accurate this home test is.
@sadgirlbb, How did you test yourself for candida?
If you look online you will find that the home tests for candida are not accurate. They were invented by a company that sells a candida cure (threelac). I did not test myself. Just looked at the symptoms of candida and looked at myself. So many different health issues cause the same symptoms. Its confusing and decided to try all the things that matched my symptoms. So I decided to try the lufenuron. It took 3 days on the powder to see some results. But it seemed to affect my breath first. Don't know what that means and I really don't care. lol I just know it cut my bb.
math

Post by math »

I am glad for you, Sadgirlbb.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

glamourgirl05 wrote:Sadbbgirl seems like this lufenuron was fast acting... Since ur taking other meds, do you think if you were to stop taking all the others stuff.. And just take lufenuron it will give you the results u have right now??
Hi glamourgirl, I think I had more than one problem. If I stopped everything else, I don't know if I would have come this far. I do think I had a hormone imbalance, but because of the candida I could not see good results with the DIM. There is probably more than one thing at play for ALL of us. I think we all have the same problem... our immune system does not work properly. But it comes out in different ways for each of us.

For me, this seems to be working. And I'm starting to figure it out.

Another thing since taking the lufenuron... I have more saliva in my mouth than I have had in years. I was starting to think I had Sjogrens Syndrome (look it up). I was getting severe serious problems with dry mouth. I have always had dry mouth but for the last few years it had gotten bad. My mouth had sores from my teeth rubbing against the inside of my cheek because I didn't have enough saliva in my mouth. Now my teeth slide everywhere and it feels SO much better.

I'm thankful for this site and so thankful for all of you. I feel closer to y'all than I do my friends and family. I hope all of us can find some kind of relief.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

math wrote:I am glad for you, Sadgirlbb.
Thank you math... I just hope it continues.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I just ordered it. What do I have to lose but money, ya know. Nothing worse than a 4 year old saying your face stinks. Or a group of friends talking about the dentist and going on and on and on while all looking at me.

Sad girl how long did it take for you to receive from Europe? Are you in the US?
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hi Mindy... yes I'm in the U.S. In Texas. It took about 10 days. Its not a big bag and very easy to take. The instructions on how to use it come with the package. Just make sure you take it with a meal with some fat. Today I still feel great. And am feeling more confident! =D>

That's what I thought too -- might as well try it ... and very inexpensive. And if it doesn't work it doesn't work. No harm done. PLEASE pm me and let me know when you get it and how it is working for you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic