Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

so, i tried lufenuron about 5 days ago. so far, i feel no die off symptoms so maybe i don't have candida.. or maybe it takes longer to kick in? however, i have noticed my bb has improved.. so not sure what that is about, if not from the lufenuron. i noticed it from day 1 or 2. i took lufenuron with greek yogurt and a fatty meal (btw, the owndoc website says not to take coconut oil at the same time).. it was challenging to eat enough fat since i am vegetarian, so i hope i did. for first 2 days, i had a fried egg sandwich with cheese and mayo. the 3rd day, i had a grilled cheese sandwich with 2 slices of cheese and spread with margarine since i don't have butter and dislike it.. throughout, i have been maintaining my grapefruit seed extract routine (swishing and gargling with 8 drops in about 1/2 c water and swallowing 2-3x a day + 3 drops in neti pot with saline solution 1x/day + 30 drops in my oral irrigator (i used hydrofloss) every night, though i missed a few nights).. plus brushing, scraping tongue, and flossing as usual. i also rinse with either chlorhexidine or smartmouth everyday (morning & night). i had been finding the GSE routine + other rinse + brush/scrape/floss pretty effective lately, but there were times when it also didn't work. also, i have some liquid chlorophyll left so i swish and swallow some water with a tbsp of that every morning. when i first tried the stuff, it seemed to work for a few days (always in conjunction with my regular rinse + brush/floss/scrape routine) but then stopped. when it stopped, i started trying the GSE. now i am trying everything cuz it doesn't hurt to..

anyway, my breath has felt neutral for the past few days! i get some odor when i do normal people things like eat garlic or drink coffee but it goes away with brushing and/or rinsing with a mouthwash. i am really hoping it's the lufenuron and not some weird placebo effect or temporary effect! i usually find stuff works for me for a week and then stops working so we will see if this lasts. also, not having any die off effects, could it even be the lufenuron? maybe i don't have a severe candida problem systemically, but enough to cause the bb?

also, i should mention that my PND is a lot better. usually when i brush, i get this mucous at the back of my tongue that i cannot fully scrape off. for example, i will try to scrape it and then rinse/gargle again and i feel mucous again. i haven't been experiencing this problem for the past few days so it seems my PND has reduced. also, there is no white coating on my tongue or it has reduced a lot as well. i have been noticing that when i do not have a coating is when my bb feels better. there is a bit of brown on my tongue though.. not sure why that is. it doesn't look like a coating but a stain. i have experienced that before when i tried a tetracycline rinse as well. it went away after awhile.

will keep you all updated...

anyone else had luck lately with lufenuron??
Last edited by ruch on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shmooze

Post by shmooze »

killing candida could be very dangerous cause candida is in our body reply to something, generally heavy metals poison. Candida is the real cause of BB for many people, but people should remove candida removing the cause of candida spark and not killing it.

Best wishes to all
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

the black/brown on my tongue got worse yesterday. i had some wine so i thought maybe it was stain from that but then i realized it's not. anyway, it looks very strange. i wonder if this is a die off symptom if the candida was concentrated in my mouth?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Ruch
If you had red wine than your problem was from the wine. I usually prefer white wine but switched over to red wine because of the health benefits but I switched back to white bc I couldn't stand waking up with a black tongue. I think its because alchol makes our tongue furrier possibly due to candida. I find that when I drink white wine my tongue gets whiter.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

could be! it did get worse after i drank the wine. it was 2 nights ago though and my tongue is still black (but seems better than the morning after). i did also have some black on my tongue before the wine too, sometime after taking the lufenuron.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i just finished day 6 of being on lufenuron and it's still much improved (as long as i also keep with my regimen, as above.. though i have not tried without so don't know what that would be like.. i would just rather not risk it). however, i noticed my tongue is starting to slowly get a white coating again (i know it's not thrush though as it doesn't scrape off) and my breath, while still feels pretty good, is not as neutral as it felt before (i say "feel" since i have never asked anyone for feedback). i also notice that the edges of my tongue are all kind of ridged. i don't know if it just seems more noticeable because of the whiteness, with the sides being more pink, or if it's caused by something else. would this be a die off symptom?

tongue still has a black stain on it..
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

ruch wrote:the black/brown on my tongue got worse yesterday. i had some wine so i thought maybe it was stain from that but then i realized it's not. anyway, it looks very strange. i wonder if this is a die off symptom if the candida was concentrated in my mouth?
I had an incredible black stain after doing lufenuron too!

I was pretty sure it was due to the spinach/vegetable shakes though, which were also staining my teeth. I now drink the shakes less frequently and when I do, don't chew it and swish it in my mouth.. I blend it better and just sip it into the back of my throat through a straw, quickly.

Second time I took lufenuron, no black tongue, no apparent improvements. To the contrary, I actually developed a white, patchy tongue, for some reason.

The funny thing about the tongue is, it's not a coating. Where the tongue is very white, the tongue hairs are longest. In the smaller two island like patches, it's perfectly smooth, pink, and not at all fuzzy.. I wonder why this is.. In fact, these patches, at least one of them, has been fairly consistently there, other times I've had a white tongue.. I've been thinking.. Maybe there is a good bacteria there that refuses to leave that spot. Sometimes the patches grow or shrink slightly. Sometimes they're not there at all. And sometimes, my tongue has been perfectly pink all around.

I can't make sense of it. But anyway, the last few weeks, I've had the white tongue pretty bad. It looks diseased.. some of it white and the small patches perfectly smooth, pink, and beautiful.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

mike987 wrote:
The funny thing about the tongue is, it's not a coating. Where the tongue is very white, the tongue hairs are longest. In the smaller two island like patches, it's perfectly smooth, pink, and not at all fuzzy..
I've had this on and off for years, depending on factors like diet, products i'm taking, etc. Currently, i have a big pink patch on the left side of my tongue, it covers like 15% of my tongue. This is caused by diet and/or products that have antifungal or antibacterial properties. Chlorophyll has such properties, you said you've been drinking green smoothies, look no further, that's what's causing your pink patches.

According to indian and chinese medicine, tongue appearance is a reflection of the health of internal organs. I'm not sure if it's true but i want to believe it. I personally don't worry about my white coating since millions of people have a white tongue and no BB.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

So you're saying you believe it's definitely fungus related? You don't think it's just a calloused tongue?

I'm been noticing my BB coming back the last couple weeks, where I felt it had significantly decreased before. The other day and yesterday it was straight up poopy, and I could sense it myself even.

I can sense it now. My whole mouth cavity and throat feel bitter.. Acidic.. And there's mucus in my throat.. Also, the bad white tongue persists. I'm wondering if the reason my BB was dissipating before... the reason my tongue was clear of being white mostly, were the salads I was eating everyday with vinegar.. Latell I've been eating less vinegar and salad and more rice and vegetables.

Hmm.

Well, Good news is, I got my dentists (without a discussion about BB) to write a letter for me, to give to the hospital, concerning dry mouth. I want to try some dry mouth medicine.
ds2001
Total Newbie

new user

Post by ds2001 »

well, I don't particularly have BB but I was lead here after studying up on the Lufenuron.

I just ordered it, and will see when it arrives. And I don't know if I have serious candida or not though I do have many of the symptoms.

However, I will state, because I have a long history of cleanses, that from reading most of the replies to this thread a great many of you are suffering from serious toxicity and all the drops of this and drops of that are not going to get you "clean" enough for your body to do the rest.

Also, it is stated that the Lufe will not kill all the candida, but it will cause it to mutate so the immune system will more easily keep it under control.

So, the best thing I have found BY FAR to boost the immune system is something called RVB 300. Yes I sell it as that is how I came across it. No, I have no interest in drumming up business here, but there is a book on it written by an 18 year experienced independent researcher, and I know he thinks the B-Glucan "300" is among the top glucans. Most of the glucans in the health food stores are bought and packaged from the rejects of the manufacturer of RVB 300. I know this for a fact because I am a very thorough researcher.

So, have any of you done anything to boost your immune system so it can do it's job after the Lufe (assuming it does what it says it does) works?

Also, toxicities (and quite often parasites) are in everyone who eats SAD (standard American diet).

Seriously, you want better health, boost your immune system, and possibly get rid of your BB and other ailments, start doing some serious cleanses, juicing, fasting.

Your body devotes about 80% of all it's energy to digesting food. Yep. It takes more work than sex or running. So if you are eating tons, or hard to digest, or Gawd forbid, mostly manufactured man made crap most people think is food, your body has not had the time to clean out, repair, rebuild...................... so it stores the toxins in all available spots.

In organs. In cells. In your joints. In your eyes, etc.

And then bad microbes, parasites, like candida and other things latch onto the toxin deposits and build their homes.

So personally, I doubt if Lufe alone is going to help some of the seriously toxic, because the candida may come back, though mutated and without the tough chitin shell that the Lufe is designed to break down, UNLESS your immune system is strong and ready to fight back. Which also implies a fairly clean system.

So, I'd recommend the Hulda Clark liver flush as very inexpensive, and you will be shocked at what your gall bladder has been storing all these years,

RVB for a month. It is a little expensive, but it works. In Japan the next best B glucan is about $1200 per month.

Eat very light for a month, and take very potent digestive enzymes.

Start and do cleanses, anything that lightens your digestive load, such as the Lemonwater/cayenne cleanse (cheap), or juice fasting if you have a juicer.

I'll post back when my Lufe gets in. At $27 a go it is cheaper than the vitamins I buy.
ds2001
Total Newbie

Post by ds2001 »

also, for those whose tongue turn black for days from drinking wine?

totally not normal.

when I've done 4-9 day fasts my tongue with get super heavy with white/yellowish coating, and my breath would be foul.

TOXINS BEING ELIMINATED!! Pure and simple.

Your body eliminates toxins through 4 paths, and 4 paths only:

You crap it out.
You piss it out.
You sweat it out.
You breathe it out.

Yes, your body in it's infinite wisdom can and will eliminate toxins through your breath.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Just what this site needs, another expert in pseudo-science.
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

Very interesting post! Never seen/read it before today! I wonder if the people who tried lufenuron and had some success with it are still experiencing the initial improvement or cure!

Any updates would be appreciated! Especially from the cured person sadgirlbb!
ds2001
Total Newbie

same ol' same ol'

Post by ds2001 »

got my lufe from Europa, have built a small near-infrared stand and have started to use that, two heat lamps so far, and have a dr. bob beck blood purifier kit on the way. Am also ordering parts to build a bob beck pulsar.

I am going to hold off on starting the lufe at least until the blood purifier comes in, and am tempted to hold off until I also get a pulsar built, because if it is candida I have then it has probably spread everywhere by now.

Why you ask? Several pronged attack. I have been taking RVB for the last two weeks and will continue taking it until New Years to boost my immune system.

I have purchased a fairly expensive brand of enzymes to digest my food (not as young as I used to be and the body has a finite ability to produce enzymes), Enzymes of this type digest food and get into the blood stream and also digest waste and some baddies.

Taking what should be a good quality probiotic.
Taking food grade diatomaceous earth when I remember to also kill baddies.
Will start a modified juice fast to help cleanse and detox to prep for the candida cleanse.
I have bought a low cost (and I am sure not a very high quality)
water ozonator to help in the detox and cleanse. Should be here in a couple of days. Making the ozone water will be a pain though as I live in a tiny apt and no good way to vent in the winter.

Know a wellness center that has a dark field microscope but unfortunately they have been scared off by the State of Montana from even showing people anything. Would really have loved to see a sample of my blood before and after.

Will keep you posted since I see some people have actually read this formally dead thread, lol.

The site where I bought the Beck blood purifier. Has pictures of his blood before and after using the device. He assures me that really is his blood. Seems like a nice guy, has answered all my questions.

http://electronickitcomplete.com/

and just one (huge) site touting the benefits of using near-infrared therapy, sounds really very interesting so I bought a couple of lamps and have started using them.

http://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/SAUNA ... NEFITS.htm

be back in a couple of weeks.
ds2001
Total Newbie

Post by ds2001 »

Also, to add, for those who have not read up on the lufe:

The lufe eats away at the hard chitin coating on the candida, it does not necessarily kill it directly. From what I read, the survivors then mutate into a form without a hard chitin shell, which helps the immune system keep it in check.

Therefore, since it is your immune system that actually then gets a chance to go in and kill it, I want to boost my immune system, ergo the heat lamps, the RVB 300, the high quality enzyme pills, the probiotics, the blood purifier.

And because whether or not I have candida, the kill off may be uncomfortable from all the other baddies I will be killing off, I will be using the near-infrared, the ozone water, the juice fasting, the diatomaceous earth (food grade ONLY!) to help move the toxins out.

I did the hulda clark liver cleanse two weekends ago. To my surprise I actually got stones out again. I have done this cleanse on and off for well over a decade. The first few years I got stuff out, then over the last few years almost nothing. This time I actually got a few stones out again so I might do it one more time before I do the lufe. First time I did it I got out hundreds of stones and thousands of cholesterol crystal shards, just like she said I would.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic